A geek like me chapter Seven

All Rights Reserved

"I know I'm just that hot but can you please refrain from looking like you want to eat me" He smirked his signature smirk. Damn, that so wasn't helping the whole jumping him thing, he looked even hotter when he had that smirk on his face.

I snapped my eyes to meet his then  let out a low chuckle.

"I've seen better" I muttered nonchalantly.

Lie.

The smirk didn't come of his face and by the smugness on his face I could tell he saw right through my lie. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to walk away from his but he moved a bit so he was blocking my exit. It didn't help that I was leaning against a wall. Crap.

I glared at him "what do you want?"

"You." and with that said he walked away leaving me stunned.

What just happened? Did he know it was me? Could he really see me past the nerdy exterior. Or did he always use that line on girls? Yeah that was probably it I mean there's no way he could have guessed it was me. I look nothing like I did the last two times I met him. Oh shush your making a fuss for no reason I argued with  myself. Well not out loud obviously.

I stepped into the house and I was consumed with silence. I let out a sigh and walked to the kitchen. Picking up the note from the counter I rolled my eyes while reading it.

'Hey honey, me and your father have gone away on an emergency. I've left you some money in the safe. Were sorry honey but we'll be back in a week and we know we can trust you!'

Great all alone for a week. I looked back to the note to see there was some more writing on the back.

'Oh honey I almost forgot I believe Nate will be coming around so he can catch up on some stuff about your school which I'm sure you talked about in school anyway stay safe sweetie'

I groaned out loud and smacked my forehead with my palm. Damn now I would have to make up some lie about not going to school and skipping.

I sank into my bed pulling the covers around me indulging into the warmth for the last couple of minutes I had left before I had to get up and face school.

Pulling on the top I grabbed some shoes and ran down the stairs hoping to get a bite of toast before I had to get to school. I grabbed a piece of bread and popped it into the toaster waiting for it to get done so I could finally feed my hungry stomach. I almost jumped when I heard the toaster jump back up popping the bread with it. Smearing it with chocolate spread I shoved it into my mouth and took a large bite.

I only stopped stuffing it into my mouth when I heard a loud beep from in front of my house. I shrugged to myself and went to the door grabbing my stuff since I was now finished.

However what I saw I would have never expected to see in a million years. Parked in front of my house was the one and only Nate.

My shocked face must have said it all because his smirk that seemed to be permanently glued to his face widened. He was leaning against his car which I think was a Bugatti.And boy did he look good! All images of him yesterday came flashing back to me and I couldn't help but blush.

I walked up to him and said "What are you doing here!" I made sure to look around to see if anyone was looking our way since I so didn't want a whole crowd of Nate mad fans seeing me with him. Who knows what could happen!

"Why hello to you too" He ignored my question.

"What are you doing here?" I repeated annoyance seeping into my voice.

 "I'm your ride, isn't it obvious?"

"You don't even know me!" I screamed out.

"I'm hurt you think so low of me Silver! I'd never forget you" He said while emphasising on my name. The name only my friends call me in school. The name Nate heard my parents call me at the dinner! My facial expression turned to one of sadness and it held a little bit of shock to it too.

Oh crap I guess I won't be bragging to the boys any time soon.

Hey guys missed me?

So I wasn't going to put any Nate in here but since I started it with Nate I put a little bit of him in there I know it's pretty short but it's better than nothing right?

Plus I shouldn't even be on here since I have about 7 assignments I haven't done 3 of which are due tomorrow. Oh well.

I'll try to update soon again guys don't forget to vote comment and fan I'm not feeling the love! XD