A geek like me Chapter Four

All rights Reserved

Well, ello ello ello who do we 'av 'ere den < Yes I am going mental but yes that's my portrayal of an English policemen back in the days!

Okaaay ignore my crazy moment up there ^ and well I want to say a big thank's to everyone reading,voting,commenting and fanning! The song once again has nothing to do with this chapter it's just another song I love (:

I was stunned, actually that's an understatement. Words cannot even begin to explain what's going on in my head. I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes and noticed that that his eyes were shinning with amusement and his lips were curved upwards tauntingly. He wanted this reaction from me I could tell. That wasn't helping my anger.

I couldn't believe it so I did the only thing I could think of. I pinched my arm and not lightly either. The pain that came from it ushered me to realize that in fact I wasn't dreaming. Mr.Creep must have been looking at me since he chuckled at my pain. It also seemed that this type of thing wasn't new to him, probably wasn't. That only resulted in me giving him one of deadliest glares. He didn't react to it to my surprise, instead he just kept looking at me. 

He would be coming to Jedvil high that I was sure about, since he wouldn't be here at the same table as my family if he wasn't. I let everything process in my brain and slowly it came to the conclusion that I should just ignore him. It would work perfectly because let's face it why would he want to even talk to me? I for sure didn't want anything to do with him. So I did what I had to do, I turned around so I wasn't facing him anymore.

I looked up towards everyone and found my parents walking over to the table along with a man and a women followed by a little girl who was shying away behind her parents. From what I could see she looked adorable. She looked to be about six years old and was wearing a white frock with puffed out sleeves that stopped about two inches under her knees. Her hair was done into pigtails giving her that classic cute look.

My parents along with the other people came down at took a seat at the table where my dad introduced them to me as Mr.Creeps family. Though he said Nate, not Mr. Creep. I should have guessed, the little girl whose name I found is Abigail looked a lot like him, they both had black hair and green eyes and the same facial features but the difference was whereas she looked cute he looked hot. Urgh I mentally groaned at that thought while completely erasing it. What was up with me today!

My plan worked, I didn't have any contact with him, even when our parent introduced  us to each other I just nodded and then looked away but not before noticing my parents agitated look towards me. I didn't care though they'd get over it.

All was going well we had dinner and now everyone was listening to the music, some even getting up to dance. I was surprised at how well I was doing so far, I didn't expect for it to work so easily. Ha I would totally brag about this to the boys.

I happily sat there listening to Abi [Abigail] talking about her dolls to me. She has been keeping me company since her parents and my parents left to dance. Her voice was so quiet and she couldn't pronounce her t's making her even more cuter if that was possible. Mr.creep was off with some slutty girl that literally couldn't keep her hands of off him. It was a disgusting sight. Not to mention she was too, she was dressed in a red dress that barely reached her thighs and was so tight that it could have been considered as a second skin. She wore black heels that were so long that I was shocked to see her still standing. By the looks she gave me you could tell she didn't like me either but as always I didn't give a $hit.

I looked back towards Abby and saw that she was on the topic of teddy bears. I smiled down at her since I was really tall even while sitting down, when a hand came in front of my face. I looked up to find that the owner of the hand was no other than Mr.creep I sure as hell won't be calling him Nate anytime soon.

'Will you accept this dance" He asked in a great British accent, so well that if I didn't know who he was I would have believed he was in fact British. Then again he is an actor.

I stared up at him in disbelief, was he seriously asking me to dance with him after we spent most of the day ignoring each other!

He saw the look on my face and grinned."Yes I know, your shocked that I am asking you to dance and, yes it is your pleasure"

I glared at him urgh, he thought I was another one of his fan girls. Yeah right. All thoughts of me ignoring him went flying through the window. "Well if it would be my pleasure then why are you asking me for a dance?" I quizzed.

"Because they are asking" He said while jabbing his thumb towards the direction of our parents. "and they won't take no for an answer" He finished off.

I huffed and I knew that if I didn't agree then I would seriously be in trouble so I did what I had to do I grabbed his hand and let him guide me towards the dance floor.

I walked along the empty hallways towards my locker. No I wasn't super early or super late. The hallways were empty since everyone had gone out to wait for Mr.creep or as they know him 'Nate'. Just thinking about him brought up the dreaded memories of last night which in turn made me angry and pis$ed.

Today another plan formulated in my mind-Yes I know I have a lot of them-I would act like I don't know him and I'll be invisible around him which hopefully won't have to happen too many times since I'm planning to stay clear of him. He wouldn't recognise me in my geek state anyway.

I stood by my locker waiting for Emma to turn up so we could talk, like we always did in the morning. However what I didn't expect was to see Emma and a crowd of girls all huddled around Mr.creep. Sighing I motioned to Emma that I was going to from. She frowned in return but I ignored that while heading around the corner which was unfortunately in the same direction as Mr.creep and his followers. I walked into my form room and let out a sigh glad to be away from them all. Letting my head down onto the table I closed my eyes waiting for the teacher to come in and start.

Mr. Hill walked in and cleared his throat hushing everyone into silence.

"Well, I'd like to introduce our newest student, Nate Ryan's who I am sure you all already know and I'm sure he will be taken good care of" He announced and with that in walked Mr.creep with a little wave and plopped himself in the only seat available which just happened to be next to me.

F*ck my life!

Well that's it I'm not too sure about this chapter so comment on what you think.

Don't be afraid to tell me if something is wrong with this.

Tell me if you hate it or love it or whatever you can think of :)

oh yeah and you know the drill, vote, comment and fan!