The Creation (Part 1)

(19 Years Earlier)

My name is Odin. I'm one of four wizards of the world. I rule the power of ice. I have traveled far and wide and have explored nearly every place on earth.

The other wizards (Seth, Germand, and Paul who rule combat, magic, and the subconscious) and I have sought for the one thing that would defeat the dark forces that terrorize the well-being, and wish for nothing but destruction. They are led by evil spirits who seek control over those who are living.

We have escaped the clutches of fear and retreated to a sacred hideout which only can be entered by those who are good in heart in order to create a creature of protection that will defend the good people of this world against the dark forces.

Here is our tale of woe...

The snow was beating against Odin's thick, white beard like razors slicing through wood.

He has traveled to meet with his fellow wizards, and was now at the top of a cold and snowy mountain.

As he reached the entrance to the sacred hideout, he began to say the opening spell.

"Apertiosa!"

Immediately after the words left his mouth, the large stones shifted, revealing a long hall leading into a torch-lit room.

He entered without a word and looked rather vague.

His fellow wizards were standing around a fire pit that was filled with purple flames.

"Good to see you Odin," said Seth
"And you too Seth," Odin replied. I apologize for not being prompt."

The wizards did not engage into anymore conversation. They became completely focused on their formidable task.

They said their spells of creation in unison. When they were finished, silence filled the room.

After a few moments however, a bright, white light appeared hovering over the fire pit.

The light grew bigger and was now twice its original size! The wizards knew what they were doing, but still stood in awe.

Suddenly, a dark being became visible in the center of the light. In seconds it started growing and took the image of a scrawny dragon. It was still too early to conclude what the wizards were staring at.

"I think we are succeeding," said Germand. The other wizards agreed as they watched and hoped that nothing disastrous would stop them now.

The wizards stood and marveled at their soon to be creation.

Little did the other wizards notice Seth discreetly putting a mysterious dark powder in the fire pit.

He smiled when he did this, and looked around to see if anyone saw him doing this. Nevertheless, no one saw him.

BOOOOOOOM!

Purplish flames burst out from the pit and engulfed the wizard's creation burning it to death!

The creature was roaring in pain and looked as if it would not survive this tragedy.

Filled with fear, the wizards ran back, and stared, horrified at the sight.

"Quick! Let's leave before it gets any worse!" said Seth.

The rest of the wizards complied and exited the secret hideout. They ran as fast as they could, away from the creature.

The entrance closed, but the wizards could still hear harrowing cries from the inside.

CRAAASSH!

An immense, hideous monster broke through the solid stone entrance wall.

"Run for you lives!" yelled Odin.

Paul spotted a small cave not too far away. He motioned for his fellow wizards to follow.

As they all took refuge in this small space, they watched, as their creation was still excruciating pain.

Not knowing what to do, it spread its menacing wings and started to take flight.

In only seconds, it was already about 30 feet away from where it had lifted itself off of the ground.

As it left their sight, the wizards stood.

But not Seth. He was rather pleased with the event, and was secretly relishing in the moment...