Prolouge ✔

Picture of Gina up there ❤

The Beginning Of The End : The History

Once upon a time in a town far away from New York City. It is called Northbound and in it there was a town called moonlight falls.

There was a high school where friends were loyal and good to each other and it was great.

Now it is senior year and everything is great until this family came.

Now they are the point of everything and if you are trying to connect between the points then you will always come to the same known answer and it.

The Jones family.

They are the new family in the town moonlight falls and this is not the whole story this is how it all started.

Let's live adventure and drama and romance with Gina.

Will love overcome all obstacles or will evil rule and win in the end.

Will being different cause problems or being different is unique.

Here is the prologue I first written before writing the story.

____________________________________________________________________

Gina is a senior this year and something tells her that this won't be a normal year.

The Jones came to town and Jake is back again with some deep dark secrets and her knowing what kind of a town she lives in truly.

Her mother died while giving birth to her so all she remembered was what her father had told her.

What kind of secrets will unfold?

Will she find love?

Is this another cliché?

Gina....Who is he?!" Someone asked from behind

"Jake.....This is Henry my......" I said while getting off Henry but he kept pulling her on him once again but she fought and got up and Henry stood behind her.

"I am her boyfriend" Henry said

I could already sense him smirking behind me

"Hi I am Jake the friendzoned guy, nice to meetyou Henry" Jake said while leaving without any emotion.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N

This is the first chapter i edit and i added a few things i was thinking about but forgot to add.

And because i write in word then start editing and then publish it here, there was some mistakes and some differences between my writing and the stuff i upload here.

Some missing information and so on, but anyway i am trying my best right now but i have finals soon so i probably won't be working on it very fast.

Don't forget to ;)

Comment :)

Share :)

Vote :)

Fan ;)

Love you all (Y.A)❤