Chapter 9: The Grilled Cheese Incident

Start from the beginning

"Mel it isn't that cold you know?"

"True, but I enjoy wearing it though." I said as I snuggled up the scarf.

"Um okay..well let's get you that grilled cheese!"

"Alright."

During the walk to the car and the ride to mall was quiet which I found very weird.

Once we walked to the mall, we head straight to the food court.

As we walked, I thought I saw a familiar face but I can kinda tell it wasn't who you think it was for this one person, she had long black hair and was with  a guy but she isn't my concern because right now, it's grilled cheese time!

We arrived at the grilled cheese court and Carol starts ordering.

"Do you want something to drink Mel?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's fine by me."

"Okay! Thank you!"

"Yuuuup."

The employee hands me the grilled cheese and my drink.

I thank the employee as I take both items and go with Carol to find a seat till we finally find one.

"Alright before I dig in this fine piece of sandwich, why were you hurrying me Carol?"

"Well...um...the reason why is....there's a sale today..." she said looking a bit embarrassed.

"Oh? Well hey you should go to it! I'll be here and I'm fine by being alone! Besides, in case I'm not here, I'll text you to let you know where my whereabouts. Plus, I have this grilled cheese to keep me company." I said with a small laugh.

"Are you sure Mel?"

"Yes! Now go and while at it, have fun!"

"Well alright..."

Carol stands up and waves to me as she goes to the sale.

"It's just you and me grilled cheese! Oh and you too my drink." I said as I picked up the cheesy sandwich and placed the drink in front of me, just so I don't accidentally spill it.

I pulled the scarf down, to eat the grilled cheese and once I took a bite it, I pulled it and got childishly excited when I saw the cheese stretch. 

"Awww, look at you enjoying that grilled cheese sandwich."  an angelic voice said by my ear, causing me to jump a little in my seat as I see it's Demi in her work uniform, going to sit across of me.

Oh crap, I forgot the store Demi works at, is in the same mall.

I waved towards her as I sunk down to my seat a bit, as I bit my sandwich, placing the sandwich down and not aware that a cheese stretching was sticking out and that some were on my lip.

"H-Hello Demi." I said as I tried giving off a smile.

"Hello Mel, was everything okay last night?" she asked, looking concern.

"O-Oh yeah! Everything is fine." I said, as I pat her hand gently to reassure her everything was fine.

I feel bad for lying to her but, at least it wasn't anything big and serious.

"Are you sure?" she asked, as she wraps my hand with her hands.

"Yes."

"I see...well how is that grilled cheese?"

"Oh it's so good and cheesy! Totally delish! You should really try it Demi!"

"Really?" She asked

"Yeah!" I said as I'm slowly getting excited.

Little the scarf goes down more to reveal my cheesy happy smile.

Demi stood up off her seat and leaning towards me.

"U-Um Demi?" I look at her as I blush a little bit and bite my lip.

She said nothing but instead put she put her finger on my lip and wiped the cheese off it, giving me a look on her wanting something as she licks it off seductively.

I couldn't help but drool a bit but I quickly wiped it off with my scarf and hoped she didn't see it.

"Damn..." I mumbled.

After she licked it, she smiled at me innocently.

"So are you here by yourself or are you with your friends?" She asked.

"Oh um well I was here with one of my friends but she left to some sale."  I answered as I finished the remainder of my grilled cheese. 

"Hold on a sec, I'm just going to throw this wrapper away." I said as I try to get up but accidentally made my drink fall down, causing it to spill on her work skirt.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so so sorry! I'll make it up to you somehow!" I quickly grabbed a napkin to help to help wipe her till she quickly stood up and grabbed my hand. 

"I know how you'll pay me back." She said as she pulling my hand and speed walking.