Maybe, just maybe, we'll both admit our feelings and feel more happier than ever before. Just maybe.

Liam

My life is a pretty decent one. I live with my parents, who are always nagging me to get out of the house, and my sister Ruth. My other sister is away in college and doing quite well, somehow. We are pretty different from other people, but that's not important.

I only have one friend and her name is Sophia. She's really understanding and sweet to me, knowing my deep secret and not caring at all. She's the only other person that knows that I'm different and gay. She fully supports me for liking the same thing she does, and I couldn't be more happier.

I have no job though, which is a bummer, but my family is rich, so what's the point in doing something that's not really needed? My parents and Ruth all have jobs, but they said that I didn't need one, which was a load of stress off my shoulders.

The only thing that I have to worry about is cleaning up the house, which isn't bad at all since I love cleaning up anything that's dirty.

I have yet to find a partner though, as I've been looking really hard, but to no avail, no one meets my criteria of blonde hair, blue eyes and a perfect body.

I haven't really gone out of my little part of the town to look, so I maybe should try the big coffee shop nearby? I'm sure a lot of guys would be there, so I might as well give it a try someday.

I hope that I'll find the perfect guy soon.

~*~

Author's Note:

This is just an insight to niam's lives. not at all that interesting but there are some plot points somewhere in the text ;) good luck finding them but I hope you enjoyed this prologue and please don't forget to vote and comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts on nouis and Liam's different lives, if you can figure them out.