0) How They Live

Niall

My life is a pretty simple one, as some people might say. I get up, do the normal things like: brush my teeth, take a shower and all that jazz, then I go to work at the world famous café, "Tomlinson's Coffee," which is my friend's dad's place. It's a really nice coffee place, and I get a load of money for working there nearly all day.

Everyone in Louis's family treats me with so much care and kindness that it's unreal. Since I've been friends with Louis for nearly all my life, they gave me this job, and I couldn't be happier.

My other friends, Harry and Zayn, also work there, and we always share laughs and smiles with each other, knowing that we have our lives on track with this perfect job. I'm so glad that I had met louis because he's really made me the most happiest after my parent's deaths.

I know thinking that abruptly is kind of surprising and sad, but Louis's parents were like my parents. They love me so much, and I wouldn't be surprised if they made me marry Louis because I'm sure that he would be fine with it like how I would be.

Yes, I may have a crush on Louis, but that's besides the point, kinda. louis has been giving me this looks though and I wouldn't be surprised if he liked me. He is very adorable, charming, kind and he's the perfect one out of him, Harry and Zayn.