James Sirius Potter

Ever since James discovered who he was named after, it became his dream to become the greatest prankster of the Wizarding World. He became very close friends with Fred II and together they invented spells that would cause huge amounts of trouble. He befriended Peeves and orchestrated many of the poltergeist's distractions. In his fifth year he began a summer job at Zonko's where he was close enough to Hogwarts to learn more about the castle. However it was during those holidays that he learnt that his namesakes were Animagi. James was already outstanding in his lessons but now he pushed himself farther. He became an illegal Animagi in his seventh year in the form of a stag. After he left Hogwarts, James began to train as an Auror like his father. Once when he was out on a undercover mission to bring in a Dark Witch named Selena. Upon his travels, he transformed into a stag and came across a blue eyed doe. It was clear to them both they were Animagi and they met up often in their animal forms. They slowly fell in love and James was desperate to know this person. He gave up on the mission and revealed himself to the doe. In turn she revealed herself as the very same Dark Witch he was chasing. James was torn. Selena was not. She convinced James she was in the right and, together, they began a reign of terror. James used his immense knowledge of Transfiguration, inventing spells and pranks to aid Selena in her dark path. Eventually he died in a battle with Aurors but, before then, he had successfully overcome most of Eastern Europe and the entirety of Asia - in the name of love. Now the question is - Was he wrong?