Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter

When the Weasleys first met Harry Potter, Ginny did not notice his scar. She saw that he was polite, altruistic and nervous, she saw that he was slightly threatened by her family. She'd never met someone like that before. And then, all of a sudden, he was Harry Potter and she was nervous of him, she was in awe of him. He was nice, kind and normal but she had yet to see past his fame. And when he saved her in her first year, she got worse. Whilst they stayed at the Leaky Cauldron with the rest of her family, she kept away. But he was sweet and funny and friendly. He won the Triwizard Tournament - brave. The Prophet called him a liar and he ignored them - strong. In her 4th year she gave up trying to work out the enigma that was Harry Potter and, instead, became his friend. She learnt courage, honesty and loyalty in Dumbledore's Army more than any spell. And the he kissed her and took her to heaven. Of course, it couldn't last - Dumbledore died and Harry went with her brother and Hermione on a top secret mission leaving her behind. He came back. He got rid of Snape. He went off in search of something that he didn't know what or where it was. He died....

And then he was back, You-Know-Who was dead. But Harry Potter was still polite, altruistic and nervous. He was threatened by her overly large family. He was nice, kind and normal; he was sweet and funny and friendly. He was brave. He was strong. And, finally, he was hers and she was his.