24- Leilani

Kai Demoney May 21, 2015 9:34 am, Home

The morning when Jay and I woke up. Things were all smiles. Last night after his shower we just came back to the bed and I laid in his arms all night. We talked until we both fell asleep. So this morning when we woke up in that position I couldn't help, but smile. I think I finally got what I want.... I think. I'm still not sure.

"Can you please cut your hair Jay? Especially before Leilani comes. You might scare her." I mumble.

He chuckles and looks down at me. "I'm serious. You know Kayden is scared of you now for that." He laughs again.

"I'll go to the shop tomorrow." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Really?" He nods.

"I know I can't do it today. I gotta go talk to Kelsey." I bite my lips at how I am now brought down from my high. My cloud no longer floating in bliss soon plummets down into harsh reality.  Us trying to be together isn't going to be easy. There's Kelsey and then there's my biggest supporter.... Malano Camabrige. The one that thinks we are meant to be.

A small part of me felt the same way one time. However, being with Jay just feels so right. It fits so well. We fit so well. Last night we connected in such an intimate way. So intimate that sex was the last thing on our minds. He peered into my soul and vise versa. I found out what makes J-Cole.... J-Cole. I found out what life Jermaine lived before there was J-Cole. We even talked about Danny. He shed a few tears and so did I...

We covered so much that I doubt there is anything that we don't know about each other.

"The reality of it all... I have to talk to Mally as well." I mumble moving off of him and sitting up.

He sits up as well with a deep sigh. "I need to go get this shit over with." He mumbles.

"Yea. You should probably head home." I say, slowly making my way out of my queen sized bed.

He stood up after me and started to undress to put back on his clothes. Before we laid down, I hand washed his clothes and hung them under the fan. The last thing I wanted to do was wake Mally and Kayden with the noise of the washer and dryer. So I just did that.

I watch Jay pick up his pants. "Are they dry enough?" I ask raking my hands through my curly, tangled hair.  I hate when my weave gets tangled. Like I paid way too much money for this hair for it to be all matty. It says tangle free on the pack, but we all know that's a damn lie. All hair tangles. It's just another reason for them to charge extra for the hair.

"Yea. Thank you for doing that for me last night." I smile.

"No problem." After, I turn around and head out my room door to see if Mally and Kayden are up. I don't hear any noise and usually if they're up they would be in my room aggravating me about cooking breakfast.

Once I walk out my room I see that there is no one in sight. They are  obviously tired. Just as I'm about to go back to my room I see Malano's door open. "Shit!" I whisper shout to myself. Malano walks out of the room, yawning as usual.

"Good morning Mama." He says looking to me.

I give a bit of a nervous chuckle. That turns into a forced smile. "Good morning Mally." He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. Placing a kiss on my forehead before pulling back.

"How you sleep?" He asks looking down at me. His breath is minty. Which means he has been up because he had enough time to brush his teeth.

"I slept good." I say looking up at him. His face scrunches up as he looks down at me with a frown.

"Damn Kai... Did you brush your teeth?" He asks pinching his nose. I clasp my hand over my mouth in embarrassment as I pull away.

"No, I just wanted to see if you guys were up. Is Kayden still asleep?" He nods.

"Mhm. I'm about to go take a shower. You gon cook?" I nod. 'Good. Now I can sneak Jay out.'

"Yea. Go ahead." I say trying to shoo him away into his room.

"Yea. Don't forget to brush your teeth." I roll my eyes.

"Okay! I get it. Morning breath. Now go before I don't coo-"

"Aye Kai. I'm about to head out." Jay says walking out of my room. 'Dammit Jay!'

Malano furrows his eyebrows at the sound of Jay's voice and once he sees him. A look of pure hate appears on his tan face.

"Kai what the fuck is he doing here?" Mally asks. Obviously trying not to have any filter.

Jay chuckles. "She a grown ass women. You'on need to know all her business."

Mally immediately tenses up. His face now going red. "Man shut the fuck up. You ain't got no room to talk. I been taking care of her while she carrying yo baby. All because you too much of a bitch to do it yourself."

"It ain't got shit to do with me not being able to take care of her. I'm trying to respect her wishes of wanting to stay with you. But I ain't got no problem having her come stay with me. It's just that you ain't welcome in my shit no more. Since you got all this animosity towards a nigga."

Mally huffs in anger. Buffing up by the second. And I just stand there. My back turned to Jay because I'm scared to even look at him. "Why you mad nigga? Because Kai having my baby and not yours? Huh? Because she want me and not you? Yea you ain't think a nigga noticed that you want her like that?" Mally now has veins popping out of his head.

"Mally. Please calm down." I whisper. Before turning to Jay who has a smirk playing on his lips.

"Jay please stop provoking him. Go home."

"Nah let him keep on." Mally mumbles.

"Jay go!" I demand.

"Look I ain't come here to start nothing. I'm just letting you know. Ain't shit you can do about me and Kai. I'm here to stay. Not just because of my kid. But because I love her." Hearing him say it to someone else brings butterflies into my stomach.... Or is that Leilani kicking. Jay glances at me and smiles a little.

"I'll call you later." And with that he walks out of the apartment. Once he does Mally goes off.

"Kai you dumb as fuck for letting that nigga in here!" He rages. I take a step back from him. "Did you fuck him?! Huh?" He asks and I just sort of shrink to his dominant tone. He has no reason to question me. He's not my boyfriend! I share information with him out of comfort. Not because I have to. 

"He using you! He has a bitch to go home to! You just some booty call!" Of course his words hurt me. They bring tears to my eyes. Not just about what he say, but about what it brings out. His words reveal exactly what he thinks of me.

"Shut up!" I scream. "I did not have sex with him. And I'm hurt you would even think of me doing that. All he and I did was talk. He slept over. That's it." I explain.

"But aside from that it's none of your damn business. If I let him hit it from the back it would still not be your business. People always tell me that our relationship is unhealthy and I can't believe I'm starting to feel the same way.... Maybe we need to separate. Mally, because this isn't good. You can't get mad every time you see Jay. Even if he and I make it or not. I'm having his baby. He's going to be around! Until our child takes her last breath and I'm sure even after that. The decisions I make in my life are my decisions to make. The only thing you can do is support me."

"So what you wanna do?"

"I think we need to look for separate apartments....."

R.I.P: Kalano= Kai + Malano or Kally= Kai + Mally

Awwww. Mally and Kai are separating.....