13- Murder She wrote

Kai Demoney February 20, 2015 5:43pm
"You know how important this is for me!" I sat against my wall. Listening to Danny argue Jay down. Just as I predicted she didn't take the news very well.
"Whatever! You wasn't thinking about that shit before you went out fucking and sucking out of town."
'Ouch!' I thought. He finally pulled out the cheating card.
"You nosy as hell Kai." Malano mumbled laying back on my bed.
"Shh!"
"H-Wh-What are you talking about?" She stammered. Jay chuckled.
"You think I'm fucking stupid? I kn-"
"Let's go." Mally interrupted. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me out of the room.
"I don't have any shoes." I whispered.
He ignored my comment and picked me up. Quietly making his way down the many stairs. I had not the slightest idea as to where he was taking me. But I knew it was to the car once he walked out the front door.
"Where are we going?"
"To give them some privacy." He walked towards his car and popped the lock. Opening the passenger door he gently sat me in the seat. Taking the time to buckle me up as well. Once he did so he shut the door and rushed to the driver side. He hopped in and wasted no time in getting the car started.
"You hungry?" I sighed and watched as he put the gear in drive.
"No." I mumbled.
He shrugged and took his time driving down the pathway to the gate. Once we made it out we caught a glimpse of a bundle of people with cameras outside the gate. They surrounded the car, beating against it and asking questions.
What the heck was going on? Mally sighed and locked the doors. Putting the car in reverse. I'm sure he almost ran their feet over.
"The fuck is going on?"Mally mumbled. I watched as the gates closed and we pulled back into the yard. Mally parked the car, got out, came on my side and got me out of the car.
He walked inside of the house and we seen that they had moved the argument downstairs. Malano sighed and put me down. Just as he did a glass flew right past my head.
"You bitch! You had this planned all along!"
I looked at her in complete shock. 'Is she serious?'
"Bitch is you crazy?!" Mally buffed up. I quickly grabbed his arm... Once he felt my touch he loosened up a bit.
"Yo Dan you tripping!" Jay said grabbing her arm.
"No! Fuck you! Fuck her! Fuck everybody! I gave my life to you!" She raged.
Ignoring her Mally turned to me. "ARE you OK?" I nodded.
"She ain't hurt you did she?" Jay asked. I slightly shook my head.
"Yea check on her. Because in a minute it might not be no more of her or the baby!" She snatched her hand from Jay and ran into the kitchen.
"Bitch is insane." Jay mumbled.
'Yea, that's your wife dude.' I thought.
"Yea she can be crazy all she want. Let her come after Kai and she gon see crazy."
Jay sighed and ran his hands down his face. "Man chill out because thats still my wife."
"Yea well I'm about to turn your ass in to a widow." Mally said back.
'Great now these two idiot are arguing!'
"Ion think you wanna repeat that shit Fuck nigga." Jay was now beginning to buff up.
I sighed stepping in the middle of them.
"I'ma make yo ass a widow!" Malano exclaimed.
Here I was. My 5'1 petite stature. Standing in between these two hot heads. Both above 6 foot, boiling red, and quite strong.
"I told y'all I wasn't playing." Danny came rushing out at me. A large butcher knife in hand.
Jay and Malano immediately became alert. But before you knew it she lunged at me and sliced the side of my arm.
"Shit!" I screamed out grabbing my arm.
She dropped the knife in complete shock. "I-i- didn't m-mean to." She backed up with every word.
All the guys seen was blood and they came rushing my way.
They bum rushed me with multiple questions. "Where you bleeding from?"
"You ight?!" However for a second I blocked them out. All I seen was red.
I looked at Danny who had regret written all over her face. She just kept whispering the same shit. Over and over and over.
"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."
But the only thing that kept running through my mind was 'This Bitch tried to kill my baby!'
I pushed Malano and Jay off of me and slowly bent down. I picked up the knife, looking at how it was signed with my blood. My arm was in pain but somehow I blocked that out. Everyone stood looking at me. Anticipating my next move. All I seen was murder. It was written inside my head.
'This Bitch wanna play crazy?! Ill show her crazy!' I screamed in my head. Without my control I rushed at her. It was almost as if I wasn't in my body anymore. She quickly backed up. Screaming in the process.
I caught up with her, catching her in the stomach. I could hear Jay and mally running after me. All the commotion slipped past my ears.
The feel of the knife plunging through her stomach made my stomach turn as well. I pulled the knife out and it dropped.
I watched as she fell back on the ground. Her screams filled my ears, like a police siren. Blood gushed out of her stomach as she cried out. My arm was bleeding like crazy but I didn't care. Jay rushed to her side and Malano ran to me.
"Baby girl you ight?" Mally asked grabbing my face.
My nostrils flared with air fiercely coming out of them. I felt nor did I show any remorse. I snatched my face away from Mally and walked out of the door.
He screamed after me but all I could hear was the silence. I made my way down the path and the gate opened. The media and paparazzi we're still there. Immediately attacking me with questions.
It damn near gave me a headache. I couldn't think about that though. It was then I had realized that I could go to jail. I might've actually killed Danny back there.
I walked through the crowd. Continuing to looked forward. I was losing a lot of blood but I still was oblivious to the world.
I placed my hand on my belly and looked down. Acknowledging that this was my baby. And I was proud of it. "Its me and you against the world." I whispered.
***
I had no clue where I was going. But somehow I ended up at a crackhouse. I needed my mother. Right now I feel like my dad. I just so cold heartily killed someone. Or until further notice attempted murder.
I looked at the niggas all hanging out on the porch. They looked at me and gave me a look of disgust.
"We ain't selling nothing at the moment." I looked at my arm that now had my jacket wrapped around it to control the bleed. I guess I did look a mess. I was covered in blood and my hair was all puffed out from the humid air.
"I'm not here to buy anything. I'm looking for my mother."
"What her name is?"
"Nai, Naikomy Demoney."
"She in there."
"Can you go get her?"
"Ain't no maids round here. Gon in there. Don't be scared. Don't nobody round here want no bloody pussy."
He mumbled.
I scoffed and walked up the stairs. These niggas are rude.
I pushed open the house door and immediately spotted my mom on the couch. I watched as she sat on top of this dudes lap. Moving up and down. He was grunting loud.
I gave a slight chuckle and walked out.
The guys immediately started laughed. "You found her?"
I rolled my eyes and walked of the porch.
"Fuck you." I mumbled.
***
I walked and walked and walked and walked. It was getting dark. I didn't have a phone or any money. I was walked around with no shoes. Ducking and dodging police left and right. I was tired. Then I made my next decision, I'm going to the hospital. They'll probably turn me in after patching me up. But I have to think about my baby.

*alright 5 or more comments = next update. I had to split up my large update because I was giving to much away. Look sorry.* kisses.