11-The advantage of being loved

Kai Demoney February 15, 2015 2:30 am
I just lay in Malano's arms, a little after my long, drawn out cry. I was vulnerable at this current moment.
"Kai you sleep?" Mally asked looking down at me.
"Mhm mn." I hummed shaking my my head no against his chest.
"Guess What?"
"What?"
"Danny took me in the backyard garden."
"Yea?"
"Yea, it was nice."
"Oh, I never been back there." I shrugged.
"You been living here for almost a week. How come you haven't?"
"Well just like you I want to be invited back there. This isn't my home to be roaming around."
"Actually it is. You having their baby so until then this is yo house."
I sighed. "Yea, whatever." I mumbled.
He sighed deeply. Knowing that I was in no mood to converse. I was to deep in thought. I honestly couldn't make since of all of this. My sister has cancer. My innocent, clueless little Nanu has a deadly disease. One in which she probably doesn't realize can eventually kill her. My education has gone down the drain. My mother has an unbreakable habit of doing drugs. My father just murdered someone in front of me. Which in result of he is now on death row. March 13, 2015 is his set date.
They gave us a call confirming his set date. They wasted no time in doing so either. They seen him as a huge threat to humanity and immediately wanted him put away.
They are in the process of looking over his last requests and approving them. They say we should hear from them on the 5th of March.
"Ight!" Mally groaned getting up. "It's time for you to get up."
"Mally it's freaking 2:30 in the morning." I whined.
"And you been sleeping all day. Get up lil girl."
"Where are we going? You know my parents won't let me leave this house right now."
"I want you to see the garden. I promise it'll brighten yo mood. It's beautiful as shit back there."
"I don't feel like walking." I said laying back on the bed.
"Ight." He shrugged. "I'll carry you."
"No." I pouted.
"Ion care what you say." He walked over to me and scooped me up in his arms. "You need the fresh air. You been in the house for over 24 hours." He babbled walking over to the window.
"How are you even going to getting me down there?"
"I'm gonna set you right here." He explained setting me down by the window. "Then Ima open the window. After I climb down I want you to do so to. And Ima just grab you when you get halfway down." I sighed watching as he started opening the window. Once it was open he hopped out of it. Not even needing to climb down like he explained.
"Come on Kai!" He screamed up after me. I groaned and stood to my feet. Slowly climbing out of the window. Cursing him on the way down. I didn't feel like being cheered up. I wanted to sit in that bed, in that dark ass gloomy room, and sulk in my sorrows.
To me life couldn't get any worse that this for me.
I rolled back as Mally picked me up like a little child. Cradling me in his arms once again.
We walked past the pool and towards the mysterious, magnificent garden. Mally had talked about it like it was this magical wonderland the whole way there. Stopping once we reached the white gate surrounded in the green leaves.
"I'm telling you baby girl. This garden is everything." He mumbled pushing the gate open.
Once he stepped in I was exposed to one of the most breathtaking gardens I have ever seen with my own two eyes. A green pathway maze, a water fall. As he continued to walk we were led to a pond. In which a small little seating area sat in the middle of it. It was absolutely beautiful.
He stepped into the little seating area and gently sat me against the pillows. Afterward sitting next to me. He grabbed my legs and placed them over his.
"See I told you. This shit is breathtaking." I nodded. Taking in the fresh air. He was right I did need this.
"I have to admit. You were right." I mumbled leaning my head on his chest.
"Yea, you know I always am." He mumbled rubbing my back. Which really did soothe me. I sighed.
"So what did you and Danny do out here?"
"She sucked my dick." He stated, nonchalantly. I gasped.
Quickly looking up at him. I could tell when Mally was lying. And looking in his eyes I knew he wasn't.
"What?" He nodded.
"Yep, she sucked my dick."
"Mally!" I exclaimed hitting his chest.
"What?" He chuckled.
"It's not funny. She's a married woman. Her husband was right in that house." He shrugged.
"What was I supposed to do? She pulled my dick out so fast. Before I could even fight her off she was gaggin-"
"Lalalala!" I interrupted placing my hands on my my ears. He chuckled.
"I didn't fuck her. She just helped me relieve my stress." I sighed. There was nothing I could do. It was none of my business so I had no say so.
"Well at least she calmed you down." I mumbled.
"Yea because I was ready to kill that nigga." I sighed.
"I know. But Jay said he would handle it. I don't know what he means by that. But I'm sure he couldn't make it any worse than it already is."
"Yea, then hopefully he'll tell me that nigga name." Mally mumbled.
I sighed. "Please Nono leave it alone. I can't lose you. All that is going on now I need you."
He smiled and leaned forward. Kissing my forehead. "I know. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."
"Good." I mumbled leaning on his shoulder once again.
"You luh me?"
I shook my head. "No."
"Oh, yea?" I nodded. Giving a slight giggle. He chuckled grabbing ahold of my sides. Knowing that was where I was most ticklish. I giggled in response, trying to move his hands. Of course I failed. Not forgetting the fact that he's a gym fanatic.
"You love me?" I nodded.
"Yea! Now move!" I laughed. Almost peeing myself.
"Say it."
"I. Love.You."
He smiled and moved his hands.
"What I thought!"
I smirked and sat up completely. "Asshole." I mumbled.

This chapter is fairly short. But that is only because the next chapter is long. This was apart of the chapter but I wanted to separate it. 😘 so I hope you enjoyed. Comment/Like