Yeah.

Dear Gino , I loved you theres no denying that Ever since you killed him nothings been the same. I feel hollow , empty. Everything I've done while being with you haunts me. How do you sleep at night ? Knowing you've ruined so many lives just to keep yourself sane. The only thing that's kept me sane over the years were those kids. But because of you there gone to. Everybody I've ever loved you've taken away from ! When will it be enough? I can't do this shit anymore .....

......

That same night Gino found Kandi in there tub laying in a pool of her blood. The sight was gruesome to Gino. Whether he showed her or not he loved that woman. She was the only one he ever loved. But he had fucked up her life as well as his kids. Kandi's note told Gino everything ! Now he was feeling what she had been feeling for so many years . Depressed.

.....

"Hello?" James answered to an unknown number.

"I'm sorry son" James knew exactly who it was. He thought about hanging up but the distress in Gino's voice told him not to. Guess he did have heart.

"What?" he asked.

"She's gone.. said I've ruined her life. It was never supposed to get this far." Gino rambled to James.

"Who's gone?" James asked.

"Kandi mann , it's all my fault!" Gino was now crying.

"Fucckk!" James hanged up. Kandi was wrong to , but it didn't mean he still didn't appreciate everything she had done for him. Or have love for her

James walked to Shanel's room and knocked on her door.

"Come in" her strong voice spoke. He slowly walked in still trying to figure out how to tell her. Juan was in here as well cuddled up with her.

"Can we have a minute ?" he asked Juan. Juan looked up to see the serious facial expression on his face. He figured it was something important , so he obliged. Shanel was confused she sat up , eyebrows rose and a million questions fighting to be answered.

"Kandi ... she's dead" James trailed off. Shanel was taken back , then angry ! This wasn't something to play about !

"James ! That's not funny!" she yelled.

"Shanel... " James started.

"She's not gone ! I'm bout to go see her!" Shanel got up and went to grab her keys. Tears already forming.

James caught her "Shanel please.." he pleaded. She pushed him off and stormed out her house.

Getting in the car she noticed a envelope on her windshields. She snatched it and tore it open.

Dear Shanel and James ,

By the time you get this well I'll no longer be in you guys life. Regardless of previous things I love you guys. I didn't want things to end up like this us being not so close ! Babygirl you'll always be my little girl even if you think otherwise. Babyboy treat them girls right . Both of you are still my angles have been since I layed eyes on you. You guys don't realize it but you've changed my life in so many ways. I just wish I could have did the same for you. I love you guys . I cant write anymore .Please remember the good memories of me ! - much love

Shanel was now balling! This wasn't supposed to happen. James had came outside and picked up the letter. Reading he began feeling the same way as his sister. Gino had did to much.. to their family

........

It was 5 In the morning Shawn was laying down in the dark thinking..  His thoughts interrupted by a knock at his door. 5 in the damn morning ! Immediately he grabbed his glock. Slowly opening the door he saw none other than his brother. Normally brothers would hold back there weapons , nah Shawn didn't know what was on his brothers agenda for the night.

"What the fuck you want" Shawn asked but still letting him inside.

Gino walked over sat on the couch and put his face in heads. Shawn figured something was wrong but most likely he deserved it.

"I've fucked up everybody's life" Gino softly spoke.

"You got that right" Shawn matter factly spoke. Gino took that , it was true.

"I'm sorry.." Gino rambled.

"For what ?' Shawn asked.

"Everything" Gino said.

"What happened?" Shawn asked. Something had to happen for his brother to do this.

"Kandi..."

"Mann , everything I've done while being with her"

"She killed herself" he finally said. Shawn was taken back but not surprised. Nothing could be said , hell what could you say?

After a 20 minutes of silence Gino stood up.

"Whether you forgive me or not , I just want you to know that I really am sorry for EVERYTHING!" Gino strongly spoke. Shawn took the apology but wasn't sure about it. With that Gino left. Thoughts scattered all throughout his head.

.