Oh well

"What the hell Shanel" Gino said as I brought Vato's body to the basement.

"What? he came on my corner and stepped in my face" I said shrugging.

"He works for Juan by the way" I said knowing everything bout Juan.

Juan was kinda the leader on the east side but he was beneath Gino. Juan was actually somewhat working for Gino. Gino ran Illinois and was known all around the world. But he owned Detroit everything bout it corner stores , hair salons , barber shops all of that. Each side and city had a leader but the leader of those leaders was Gino.

"Lets call Juan then" he said dialing his number.

J - Boss ?

G - I have one of your workers , seems he has a mouth on him.

J - Who ?

"What's your name son?" Gino asked Vato.

"Alejandro" he said lowly. I smacked him across the head and ordered him to speak up next time puta

G - Alejandro

J - Boss , I can take care of it

G - This is real sloppy you know

J - im sorry boss

G - Why was he on this side anyways Juan

J - I dont know I didnt give him any supply he shouldnt be

"Check him for drugs baby" Gino said to me. I patted him down and found a bag of white. I showed it to Gino and I knew he was furious

G - Uh Juan come to my house now *Click*

Gino stepped into Alejandro's face heated.

"Is this my supply" he asked. Alejandro shook his head quickly

"I was tryna make a few extra bucks" he said fear laced his words. I smiled and looked at Gino.

"Baby .." I said crouching down in front of Alejandro my face in front of his.

"Who else you work for ?" I asked.

"I made it myself , I swear look I don't want no trouble" he said.

"Well looky here we got us a entrepreneur" Gino laughed.

I smiled at Vato before raising up and standing behind him. Juan was thrown downstairs by Andre security guy , I thought he was cute.

"Alejandro here been making his own supply , tryna earn a extra couple dollars" Gino told Juan. Juan looked at Alejandro then me and finally Gino.

"I didn't know boss" he said.

"Oh I know , cuz if you did you wouldn't be standing here right now" Gino said matter of factly.

"You don't mind losing your workers tonight do you?" Gino asked Juan. Juan thought about and shook his head .

"Good for now on Shanel checks all of your workers babygirl you moving I can't trust none of these fuckers you got me?" he asked me. I smiled and nodded of course I had him.

"You wanna handle him or what?" Gino asked referring to Vato. I nodded my head

"Oh and Juan baby?" I said

"Yeah " he said.

" You stay, ima show you what we do to traders and how good shawty know her shit" I winked.

Juan stood a couple feet away crossing his arms , tryna figure out what I was finna do. Alejandro held his head in shame knowing his fate was decided for him. I took my index finger and lifted his chin

"Don't be scared hunny i'll go easy on you" I patted him before putting my gloves on.

"You ready" I turned asking Juan. Juan nodded but I knew he wasn't. His hand cut was still open and I poured acid on it.

"Aaaaahh" he yelled.

"That's the only pain you gonna feel for a while , I'll be back in 30 minutes to finish you off , Juan come with me" I said.

Walking up the stairs I felt his eyes on my butt in my mind I thought of course. I took him to the spare room wanting to talk business.

"You pretty hardcore aint you?" he said showing no Mexican accent.

"So some say" I shrugged off.

"Why you like that ma?" he asked.

"We aint here to talk bout me , im gonna be at your trap house 24/7 for now on your workers meet me everyday at 8 in the morning to pick up there work i'll have eyes on your workers too I hope they don't fuck up cuz what happened to him can happen to anybody" I said meaning every word. He nodded and then smiled but I didn't this meant I was no longer working my corners he'd find someone else to take my spot. I liked it , but I guess theres work to do.

"Say your last prayer" I said to Vato before shooting him between his eyes and nose.

"Get somebody to clean this up" I said to andre.