Easily Fooled

"Babygirl , i need you to do something for me" Gino asked me.

"What is it ?" I asked.

Gino knew i had his back , anything he needed would be done in 2.5.

"I need you to fool Pablo , he's messing with our money. Pablo supposed to give us 30% i aint seen shit in 2 months. I need you to get under his wings. Make him think you actually like him. Only stay so long to where you see his job and why the hell we aint getting our cut. " he said.

I nodded but then i thought about Juan. I've been watching his crew for 4 months they've improved and i think there good. But in reality im gonna miss Juan. My cold ass heart warmed up just a little bit for him over the months of staying up late watching everyone , counting money together , shooting a couple niggas.

Juan reminded me of a male version of myself , he did something ot my heart. Something aint nobody been able to do.

"Ok , what all do i have to do?" i asked pushing away my feelings.

"I got you a apartment in chicago , nobody will know who you really are. Use that beauty of yours. But don't do not let him get in your head ! Dont tell him nothing truthful about yoself ! play this game the way i tought you" he said seriously. I nodded my head and hugged him

"I love you babygril , keep yo poker face on and stay strapped" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I told him.

After i knew i was undercover , i did a makeover. I got a 22' sew in and pierced my lip. My hair was no longer that redd everyone knew me from. I know rocked a black ombred weave. The night before i had to leave for Chicago i called Juan to come over.

"ima miss you" he said to me as i played in his hair.

"ima miss you to" i told him meaning it.

He pulled me onto his lap "I wish you aint have to do this , i dont want him to see how beautiful my girl is and get any ideas" he said.

"girl ?" i questioned.

"Yeah .." he said. I kissed his lips and then his neck.

"Aint nobody taking me away from you , we gone make a way" i told him.

"You real different shanel" he said in my neck. That night was the first time Juan and i had sex. It was amazing , you not supposed to mix business with pleasure but Juan .. he was different.

- 2 weeks later -

Pablo was supposed to be at club majic tonight , and i decided to play my cards tonight. 35 minutes into the club and i was getting bored. Finally , i noticed him and his crew walk in. It was obvious he was big shit around here but to me he was just another weak nigga. Pablo stood at 5'9 and was lightskinned with short curls ontop of his head , he was well built and cute. Juan was cuter. There crew sat in V.I.P immediately. I guess he was running shit , little did they know I ran him.

Pablo came to the bar suprisingly , and sat right beside me "Henessy on the rocks" he told the bartender.

"Patron " i said to the bartender. He looked over me and looked over my body i fake smiled.

"Damn ma.." he said. I giggled a little

"Whats yo name?' he asked.

"Tracie " i lied.

'Where you from , i aint seen you around.? he asked.

"Cali " i told him.

"What brings you here ?" he asked.

"Who dont wanna come to chicago ? " i asked. He laughed and looked at me , more my body.

"Come to V.I.P with me .." he said standing up grabbing my hand leading the way.

There were females sitting on his friends lap , they wore short dresses exposing everything. Hoes will do anything for a little change , or to say they had sex with a drug dealer. Pablo was still holding my hadn and i noticed a female scoff and mean mugg me. Strike 1. We sat down and he immediately put me on his lap

"You tryna go home with me ma?'' he asked.

"Nah im ok" i whispered. He waited for a sec and then it really hit him.

"What ?" he said. I started to talk but he had other plans. He grabbed my hand once again and led us to the bathrooms.

"Everybody get the hell out" he said.. They all scattered like roaches. It was pettiful.

"Do you know who i am ?" he asked. It was funny cuz i knew everything about him

"You never did tell me your name" i said. He laughed

"I guess so huh ?" he said.

"Pablo .. ring any bells? he said. I shook my head

"Is it supposed to ?' i asked.

"I run thsi shit , when i tell a nigga to jump they say how high. Females would love to be in yo place wanna know why? Cuz i run this shit" he said to me. He looked me in my eyes and then relization hit him

"you wouldnt know that , cuz your from cali" he said looking away. I knew he felt stupid , he just told little ole me what he did.

'You run stuff ?' i asked.

"Like how ?' i asked. He was getting cocky , little did he know I RAN HIM.

"I run you." he said stepping closer to me.

He got in my face and kissed me , i kissed back. His tongue was in rythm with mine and he picked me up while my legs wrapped around his torso and my back against the wall. He began to trail on my neck and i stopped him.

"I'm sorry , i cant do this" I told him and left. He kept saying my fake name as i walked out the club.Exactly where i wanted him..For the next couple days I layed low , but saturday i would be at the club wrapping him around my finger even tighter...

# Comment , Vote . Dont be a ghost reader