Pay.

Today was the start of Shanel , James and Shawn's mission. Gino , Kandy and whoever helped them were gonna pay. Somehow , someway they'd pay. It took 2 weeks to let this settle down. Lastnight the 3 of em plus Roy and Juan decided to put the plan in action. It took a lot of acting , a lot of hiding feelings. In everyones eyes it was worth it. Shawn had did time for his brother while he lived well with his kids. Shawn was more then hurt but he couldn't express it.

.............. 

Gino was clueless of the actions being planned against him. He was still mourning the fact that Shanel and James were no longer talking to him. Those two were his heart. He just hoped soon they'd come to him. Kandy was no longer on his side it seemed and he needed his kids. Nobody could feel that void besides his kids.

Attempting to keep his mind off things he rode around maybe creep up on the D'boys make sure they were making his money.

Juan was standing amongst the east side D'boys. Gino saw this as his chance to check up on Shanel , his babygirl. Stepping out of his Cherry red Chrysler 300 he checked his heat. He didn't know how Juan was feeling towards him , if it was between hiself and Juan's life he'd choose his .

"Aww wassup boss man?" Juan played it off going with the plan.

Hatred was running through his veins for this man , but he stuck to the plan.

"Hey" Gino dapped him up smiling.

Immediately seeing Gino smile made Juan wanna bust a cap in his ass. He couldn't help but to wonder what the hell he got to smile fo? Instead he dapped him up.

Pulling Juan away from the D'boys Gino was ready to ask about Shanel.

"How's my babygirl?" Gino sounded like a crackhead that hadn't had his fix in weeks. His voice showed how much he missed Shanel. This had Juan second guessing the plan.

"Oh her and James are coo ya' know ? the usual " Juan played it off.

James and Shanel were ruthless at this point in time.  Shanel wanted rough sex constantly and James had been smoking and drinking hard.

"Yeah? Well could you tell em I asked ? maybe have em come see me or something?" Gino asked in that same voice. It hurt Juan but not enough.

"Sure thing"Juan dapped him up again before leaving to say by to his D'boys..

...........

"Gino stopped by" Juan trailed off. 

"And?" James said. James had grown tired of Gino.

Gino was grimmy , Shawn wasnt the only person he did wrong and he was now figuring this out. Roy had did some back tracking and about 10 D'boys had disappeared. Each of there names were familiar to him and Shanel. Thats when they realized Gino was too cold hearted.

Adam Thomas - wanted out the game and Gino didnt want that

Jessy Robins - Gino's main man in the beginng , he started seeing Gino getting cockier and cockier forgetting who he was and where he came from

Robert Clemens - Kandy's secret lover

Beccy Snider - Threatned to tell Kandy about her and Ginos relationship

Tommy James - Sent to jail by Gino as well

Shawn Anderson - wanted to be the father of his own kids

Manuel Lopez - wanted to make more money

Josiah Mays - Saw Gino with another woman but was Kandy's bestfriend

Detray Wals - Getting to close to Kandy

Kales Turner - Knew about Shawn and Tommy being wrongfully sent to jail and theatned to ruin everything Gino worked for

All these people had just sudeenlt disappeared in Shanela nd James eyes but now they knew ..