To Long ..

- Shawn's Pov

I wanted my brother to pay in so many ways , but i had love for him. Even though he kept me from my children he also raised my children. But I can't help but to think he had something to do with me gettin locked up. Gino couldn't have kids , which explained his attachement o my kids. Stll theres no excuses for the shit he did to his family. I remember the first time seein' both of my kids.Shanel & James are my first loves and my biggest regret.

Nigga like me was inlove with the streets. The streets didn't love me , the streets are the main reason I wasn't in my children's life. I don't blame there mothers for trying to keep them safe , but from what i hear both of them were going through hell. It hurt to know they were going through something no child should have to go through. It hurt to know my children were going through hell..

It's the present now , and I'm hoping to be in my kids life. Maybe get a good restart on my life , that'd be nice...

- Jame's Pov

I may seem weak , but this .. this is some deep shit! All these years Im thinking my dad's a dead beat but there he is right under my nose. I remember spending time with him alot when i first moved in with Gino. Then it was like he dissapeared...

"Uncle Shawn there's this girl..." I mumbled.

"And ?" he asked.

"Well she's really pretty" I told him. Unc chuckled just a lil bit

"You like her huh?" he stated.

"Well kinda" I shyly spoke.

"Tell her then , you ain't no punk. Gotta tell her , she might like you back boy" he rubbed my head.

"Thanks.." I told him.

After that we played basketball until he had to leave said he had to make a "run" grown man shit... Now i know what that grown man shit is....

"Jaaammes?" Shanel asked coming into the room.

"Yeah ?' .,

"Are you good?"

"I'm pissed Shanel."

"Me to , this shit is bogus !" she told me shaking her head.

"It don't feel real" I whispered

Shanel sat beside me on the bed , restin her head on my shoulders. Both of us were hurt, no matter how cold we are we've always desire the feeling of knowing your real father..

"At least we blood now" Shanel spoke after 10 minutes of silent thinking. I chuckled

"Yeah I guess so sis".

"Look , you see what happend to Shawn ..well dad right? I'm no tryna do this shit for to much longer. These streets show no love when you in that cell !" Shanel said getting serious.

"I feel you , I refuse to go down for this shit" I agreed.

"What we gonna do bubba?" she poked out her lip.

"We gone be somethin .. we more than what Gino and our moms made out of us" I told her. She kissed my cheek and left leaving me in my thoughts....

This life wasn't for me , being cold hearted wasn't something I liked.. It's something that came with my past..

#Short ? Ooops !  I NEED MORE READS , TELL YA FRIENDS , TELL YA FRIENDS TO TELL THEY FRIENDS , TELL YO FRIENDS FRIENDS TO TELL THEY FRIENDS ! OK ? LOL BUT FR FR !