Open Up to me ..

After Juan left I just sat on my couch silent. I was wrong for pushing him away , but I had to. Im a cold hearted person .. here Juan comes making me warm up. I like my cold side its apart of me , who I am. Nobody understands why I am this way but I was fine with it. Juan no , he gotta be different and ask about my past. Nobody's asked about my past Gino didnt even ask.. maybe he knew somewho the shit was too deep. Juan was changing me though.....

The thunder brought me from my thoughts , the weather matched my feelings to a tee....

- Juan's Pov ♥

Shanel won't open up to me , we've been talking for about 6 months now. I feel for her a way I've never felt for a female. But im not about to sit here and soften up. She has to realize the world aint out to get her , I want whats best for her. If she cant see that , then I cant make her..

Stepping into the trap house I checked on everything. Then went to my office..

"Hey boss.." Jessica said stepping in. Jessice used to be my friends with benefits that is before me and Shanel got serious. I wont lie Jessica is BAD .

"Sup" I said. She strutted over to me , and sat on my lap rubbing against my partner.

"I miss you baby" she said in my ear.

"Oh yeah ? I asked her.

"Mhhhm" She nibbled on my ear.

"Ever since she came around you aint been showin me no love... " she whined in my ear. I didnt respond

"That bitch took you from me" she said going to my belt buckle

. But I stood up "she aint no bitch" I told her.

Jessica's face changed to a snotty look

"The bitch is whatever I call the bitch" she said rolling her neck. I shook my head

"Don't play with me , I can have yo head like that *snaps* " I told her

"Fuck you Juan , if you'd stop focusing so much attention on the bitch , then you'd see what you got right here" she said.

I pulled my gun out took it out safety and put on her temple.

"See I told you... now you got me heated apologize!" I said through clenched teeth.

"S-s-soorry" she said. I hit her with the gun

"Now whatever they tell you to do .. you do it since you wanna be a hoe. Ima treat you like one" I looked down on her.

She nodded her head. I called for 3 men to come and demand her for sexual things. Shanel wansnt the only coldhearted one..

I went to my house remebering mine and Shanel's argument. I could be mad but I choose not to trip over it. As soon as I stepped inside it started storming hard ! I decided to put in my move Friday. I may be Mexican but I feel black...

*Boom* *Boom* loud knocks took me out of my nap , I was still half sleep but I opened the door. To a soaked Shanel.

"Baby what's wrong ?" I asked her pushing her inside.

"I couldn't forget how mad you were" she said

"I just wish you'd open up to me .. I'm not here to judge or hurt you" I told her softly.

"But you did judge me.. without even asking me foreal" she looked down.

This was a different Shanel .. the softer side.

"Go put on one of my tee's and come back and talk to me baby" I told her.

She did just that and I dropped my head in my hands shaking my head. I wasn't judging her . its not safe to live there and I wanted her to be safe. Yes , I know she can handle her own but I wanna prove to her she doesn't always have to fight her battles alone.

Shanel came and sat next to me sitting Indian-style I could see her thong.. But I averted my eyes somewhere else.

"Look Juan I care for you , I do but you gotta understand your the first man to have me feeling this type of way. It's something new .. be patient with me baby" she said. I closed the space between us and grabbed her hand.

"It's like your trying not to have me .. your afraid of love baby. But I won't hurt you. Pushing me away is hurting the both of us. You gotta realize I'm the good guy and its okay to have feelings Shanel" I told her. She smiled but looked down.

"I've been this way for awhile Juan.. I was tired of hurting. So I blocked my feelings. That's what makes me , me I cant change .." she told me. I shook my head

"I'm not trying to change you , I'm trying to love you" I told her.

She looked up at me with widened eyes. This time I looked down..

"I am to Juan , I really am." she whispered.

"Can you just promise when I tell you certain things you wont run away from me .. promise me you'll keep trying to love me" she said squeezing my hand. I nodded up and down..

"My past is real fucked up Juan............

#CliffHanger , Trust me next chapter will be soon.. Comment , Vote