Playin The Game

Tonight was the night i planned on seeing Pablo again. I wore a tight pink dress hat was criss crossed at the top , and black red bottoms. I redid my sew-in and added bangs. I threw curls in and was ready for the night i was cute. My curves were showing and my butt was poking out. I sprayed Beyonce's heat perfume on me.

Showing up in the club i instantly noticed Pablo and his crew. I put on my game face and went to the bar.

"Patron" I said to the bartender.

"So we meet again" his voice said behind me. I slowly turned around and looked at him. He was looking nice but he didn't need to know.

"I guess so" I said sipping the patron through my straw.

"So why you leave on me llike that last time ?" he asked me.

"Guess i aint like these females here , i dont crave your attention Pablo" I told him.

"I couldn't tell the way you was re-acting" he said to me.

I turned around He came to sit next to me , "Aye ma look im just tryna get to -" "get to know me ? and then fuck me right" i scoffed.

"Nah it aint even like that. Your right your nothing like these other females. And i guess i like that" he said to me. i turned and looked at him.

I smiled "i guess its worth a shot" i told him. He smiled

"Well im having a pool tomorow at my house you wanna come?" he asked me.

"Sure" I told him,. For the rest of the night i flirted and got a place in his head, the same female from last time mugged me. Strike 2 , let that hoe try me and she gone learn.

- The next day

I wore a finger haltor top bikinI that was tribal print . I looked cute and I flaunted my body well. Pablo's house no mansion was amazing which also made me wonder how much was he stealing from Gino.  

"Hey baby" Pablo greeted me. I fake smiled and let him wrap his arm around my waist.

"Well the foods just about done enjoy yourself " he told me as went to the pool.

Bitches , Hoes , Niggas , Thots you name it they were here. Pablo was known but I laughed at that. Being known like this only led to one thing death or jail...

I was relaxing for the moment drinking my margirta and a girl approached me. She was just a little taller than me , she was cute had a bob type hair do with choclate skin.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi" I replied.

"Whats your name boo" she asked me. I leaned up more for a better view

"Tracie hunny" I told her.

"Oh well im Lani , do you mind " she said pointing to the chair next to me. I shook my head. I wasnt expecting to make friends but I mean ..

"So I aint ever seen you around .." she started.

"I just moved here not to long ago from cali"

"Oh foreal ? ive always wanted to go there , never really made it further from chicago"

"Trust me it aint all that , shit happens down there to. Every hood got they own problems"

We talked for a while till the girl who always seemed to mug me came up to me with two other females.

"Lani whatchu doing with this hoe" she said . Strike 3.

I stood up quicker then a unamed bullet.

"Bitch you dont know me " I told her.

"Well I do know you been tryna get with my man" she said.

"And who might that be ?" I asked smiling.

"Dont act like you dont know everybody knoe Pablo MY NIGGA" she said stepping closer to me. Everyone started getting quite. I laughed

"Well it seems like yo nigga tryna be my nigga" I told her. The crowd "ooooeed". The girl decided it was good to attempt and swing on me.

I doged it and smiled "Wrong move bitch " at that I right hooked her than repediatly hit her. I was now dog walking her ass until Lani pulled me off of her.

"Try me biiitcch" I told her. Everybody started sayin little things

"Daammmn"

"Who Is that? "

"Guess she aint so bad afterall"

Before I left I ran into Pablo

"Aye where you goin? he asked me. I pushed past him and said

"Go check on yo hoe"

When I got home I was still pissed but I saw Juan there suprising me.

"Where ya been?" he asked.

"Pool party " I said with attitude.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"This bitch tried me and I let her know"

"Baby , why let these hoes get to you?"

"Juan , AINT NOBODY BOUT TO DISRESPECT ME "

"Ight fuck it. I came over to show you how much I missed you not to fucking argue" I moved over to him , dropping the attitude.

"Look in sorry ok?"

"Yeah yeah . Cook for me ?"

"Whatchu want?"

"Fried chicked mac and cheese baked beans and cornbread"

"Juan , do you not realize you are mexican?"

"So?"

"This is a black person meal baby."

"Well ya'll be cookin some bomb meals so can ya just cook for me" I laughed at my baby...

"Sure..

Juan ate and it was time for him to leave

"Ima miss you papi" I told him.

"Call me more I barely hear from you. Make me wanna start killing vatos"

"I promise ima start calling more when can I see you again?"

"I dont knoe and oh gino said call him sometime this week"

We kissed for the last time and he left. There I was feening for his touch and I couldn't have it cause I was undercover...