Tired

I'm really getting fed up with being undercover , I miss my life in Detroit. This undercover shit aint for me , its obvious Pablo is keeping Gino's percentage.

This is my last week doing this pointless shit... It erks me that i've been here damn near 2 months an been playing like i actually like Pablo when i could be giving Juan all this attention. Everything about Pablo gets under my skin. He flaunts himself like he's a boss , he spends his money on unescary things , he's a cocky bastard and he thinks he's the shit. Pablo is the type of dude i'd beat up in the streets without breaking a sweat. Pablo is a punk , he lets power get to him. If a nigga caught him without his crew his ass would be grass !

"Babygirl hold on tight , this shit bout to be over" Gino said into my phone.

"What's the last thing you want me to do here?" I asked.

"Spend the night with him" he said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I sreamed.

"Look i know but im gonna show up there i just need you to play with his head a little bit" he said softly.

"Daddy you lucky i love you" I told him.

"Daddy love you to babygirl remember fear nobody!" he told me.,

I smiled remembering him tell me that when i was younger

"Fear nobody not even niggas" i replied.

"That's right baby bye im coming at exactly midnight " he told me.

"Bet" at that the conversation was over.

I braced myself for what was gonna happen tonight , I reminded myself to stay in character. Pablo wanted to have a meal at his house , nobody around no interuptions. He probably assumed tonight was gonna be his lucky night , but in my mind i was hoping Juan was up late tonight. I put on a pink high-low kinda maxi skirt with a white bandeau and wore white wedges. My sew in was still pretty fresh so i wore it straight down. I was cute.

"You made it" Pablo said opening the door I stepped in

"It is 9 aint it baby?" i said.. He laughed behind me

"Champagne" he asked with two glasses of it in his hand. I shook my head no , i dont trust him.

I walked into the dining room and saw a plate of soul food. In a way this erked me hes puerto rican , ive never seen no type of food like this around him. Not even at the pool party. Knowing Pablo this was most likely him tryna fuck with me , but i dont play bout things like this.

"Whats wrong baby you dont like ?" he asked with a smile on his face. Stay in character ,Stay in character , stay in character. I smiled

"What's this supposed to be ?" i asked keeping calm.

"Come on baby , dont you eat these type of things?" he said. I shook my head , keep playing with me and ima set this bitch off !

"Look , ima go to the bathroom ight?" i told him.

Going into the bathroom i was fuming , i dont have to take this shit. I texted Gino and James saying change of plans , ya'll get here kno for i kill him myself. I looked in the mirror and counted to ten before going downstairs. But Pablo was standing at the top of the stairs.

"You know i bring you to my house .. get you some of your type of food , and you act like you don't like whats the problem?" he asked

. "My type of food?' i asked.

"Yeah .. black people love that greasy shit" he said. That's it ! That was the last straw. I shifted back and forth on my legs

"Black people huh ? Mothafucka you is hella disrespectful" i said pointing my finger in his face.

I'm a angry black woman now , he bout to see how ratchet i can get. He shrugged his shoulders

"Its my house i do what i wanna do" he said.

"I'm really getting tired of you" i told him.

Thats when he rushed me to the wall his throat against my neck , i couldnt fight back just yet.

'Watch how you speak to men bitch" he said. I nodded my head and he dropped me.

I must really love Gino to let a nigga do that. Pablo snatched me up off the floor and took me to his room throwing me on the bed. Nah fuck that sorry Gino but .. "Give Papi some love?" he told me leaning over my body. I smiled and acted like i was giving in.Then i pulled my pocket knife out my bra. I put it against his neck and smiled. It feels good to be Shanel. Thuggin Ass Shanel.

"Baby lay down for me " i told him. He hestitated and i decided to grab his arm the way he did me

"I think i want you on on the floor" i said tossing him on the hardwood floors

. Pablo was no longer brave Pablo he was the weak Pablo i always knew he was.

"Pablo .. Pablo ... Pablo" Gino's voice boomed in the room.

Behind him were Chauncey , James and Juan. All the people i wanted to see. Pablo looked even more scared but smiled anyway

"Hey bossman" he said. I stepped away from his body and hugged everybody. I was truley happy.

"This a nice place you got here .." Gino said.

"Must cost alot huh ?" he asked him stepping over his body taking my position. Gino snatched him without a hassle.

"You of all people know what happens when mothafuckas get greedy" he said. Pablo was sweating and shaking attempting to get out his grasp. 'I'm sorry boss" he said.

"Yeah i know" he said. Chauncey shot him in his leg "Ahhh" Pablo screamed, Juan took my hand in his and squeezed it , i smiled.

"Now do you have any last words ?" Gino asked.

"Please .. Boss come on" Pablo said. Until James shot him in between his eyes and nose. At that Gino dropped him.

"Get the cleaners i payed for this shit , we keeping this house " Gino said walking away like the boss he is.

Instead of going to my raggedy apartment in Detroit i went to Juan's house. His house was actually real nice , i knew he couldnt have designed the rooms the way they were. It had a womans touch..

"I've missed you so much" Jauan came behind me hugging my waist.

"i missed you to.." i told him.

"I can show you better than i can tell you though.." I told him.

The questions could wait till tomorow , i needed this ...