Chapter 5

James POV

After we got back from the Hospital, I carried Katie to her bed and let her rest. It seemed like years I was starring at her, which was only hours. I was thinking. Why? Why would a young girl like Katie do this to herself? She's such a beautiful girl, she doesn't derveres this pain. No one should that is a victim of bullying. She started to move in her sleep til she started to rub her eyes to wake herself up.

"Kendall?" Katie croaked out

"No Hunny, it's James. We need to talk Katie." I said

She nodded her head and mumbled a few words which I didn't catch. She started to slowly lift up her top, just before her upper chest area. It was covered in cuts, scars and bruises. I looked at her in shock. Katie was looking down, biting her lip. How did I not notice? Just how?

"James I am so sorry." she whispered, letting the tears fall down her face freely.

I pulled Katie into a hug. Letting her cry onto my shirt. I didn't care if it got ruined. She's hurt and she family. I will always be there to comfort and protect her.

"Where are they?" I asked her

"Where are what?" she asked back

"Katie, you and I both know what I am talking about. Where are they? I want all of them." I ordered

Katie sighed and walked over to her draw and got out her photo album. She went to a certain page and pulled out twenty or more razor blades and put them in a plastic contain and gave me the plastic container.

"How did you get so many?" I questioned her

" I have my ways." she shrugged.

I gave her another hug.

"Please talk to me whenever you want to cut. I'll be there quicker than you can say James is amazingly perfect." I chuckled

She cracked a smile and softly giggled to herself.

"I will Jamie! I promise." she said, not sound as more confident as she should have

"Alright baby girl. I'll see you later. If you need me i'm in Kendall's room or if i'm not there, text me." I kissed her forehead and lightly closed her door.

"What was you talking to her about?" Kendall asked

"Telling her i'll always be there for her and took these." I showed him the plastic container filled her razor blades.

A tear fell down Kendall's face, "i'll take those." Kendall said, taking the box from me and putting them into his sock draw.

"James?"

"Yeah?" I said

"Thank you. If it wasn't for you as well as Carlos. We wouldn't have found out about any of this. I owe it to you and Carlos bro." Kendall smiled

"It was nothing. Katie is like a little sister to me." I said

"James, your mom called asking when are you coming home?" Mama knight shouted from downstairs.

"Tell her i'm on my way." I shouted back so she can hear me

"So, i'll see you tomorrow bro?" Kendall asked

"Friday sleepover?" I chuckled and Kendall nodded his head, " Who's house?"

"Mine? I don't want Katie to feel alone and like erm... yeah." Kendall mumbled the last bit.

We quickly done our bro hug and I left his house and walked to mine. It was only five minutes away so it was eaiser to walk.

Next Day - Katie's POV

Save Me Big Time RushOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara