Chapter 32

I needed something to distract myself so why not write?

I feel like the story is loosing it's views, votes and comments :( - am I doing something wrong? If I am, please tell me so I know what to change.

Make sure you check out my BTR Imagines book. I'm trying to update more on that as well as this book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

Me and the boys have been practising for ages. Today is the day. We are waiting for our names to get called and we are slightly nervous.

Scratch slightly. We're even more than nervous. But with our parents and Katie by our side, distracting us and giving us positive hope, it's working.

"Logan Mitchell, James Diamond, Carlos Gracia and Kendall Knight?" The lady called us.

We got up from our seats and Katie gave us a quick hug.

"You'll do perfect. I believe in you." She smiled.

And I kept her words in my head throughout the audition...

LATER ON TODAY - STILL KENDALL'S POV

After the audition, they said we will get a call if we are good enough to make a record.

Right now we are in a intense game of COD. Me and James vs Logan and Carlos. For some odd reason, Logan and Carlos are winning. Normally it would be me and James, not being vain or anything but it happens in EVERY GAME.

"You know what I just noticed?" Logan said, pausing the game.

"Why did you do that for? We were one point off and now my shot is going to be off point." James complained

"Jheeze, thanks Logie. Now we have a moaning James. We will never hear the end of this." I joked to myself

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted"Logan gave James a playful glare,"We haven't got a band name."

"I didn't even notice." Carlos said

"What can we name the band?" I asked

"Hello lovely brother." Katie said, walking into my room and sitting on my lap.

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked her

"I'm feeling much better now. As I don't feel icky or hot." She replied.

"That's good." I kissed her forehead.

"How was the audition?" She asked

"It went good." I said

"We are waiting for a call back." James said

"And we haven't got a band name." Logan said

"Help!" Carlos whispered, making the whole room laugh.

After everyone calmed down we all started thinking of good names.

"What that phrase you guys say to each other before you go on the ice?" Katie asked.

"Why on earth would you want to know?" Logan asked, confused

"No one has still answered the question." She smirked

"No matter if we win or lose, just try to crush the other team, big time." I replied, confused

"Why don't you name your band that?"

"What? Name it no matter?" James said

"Sorry to break that to you babe, but that sounds about off." Carlos said

"No no! Not no matter, name it big time. To show you guys are trying as hard as possible to be well known and the best you can be, big time and all the time."she said.

We all let Katie's words sink in. Big time. Hm.. That does sound alright.

"I like it. How about you guys?" Logan said, we all nodded in agreement.

"Thanks baby." I said, hugging her.

"It's the least I could do." She smiled to herself. Man, how long have I not seen that smile for.