Chapter 21

Kendall's POV

What did I just do? I hit her, my own sister. The one who i'm meant to protect from anyone and anything. She most likely hates me, like I hate myself to do this.

"Can I stay at one of your places for tonight. I think she needs time to herself." I said

"You can stay at mine!" Logan said

"Thanks. i'll go and back my stuff." I said quickly grabbing a pair of PJ's and clothes for tomorrow."

"I'm done. Let's go."

Katie's POV

After crying for hours I just sat on my bed looking at the ceiling. Kendall did so much for me to make me happy.

Then I go and shout in his face.

And bringing up our father, what idiot am i?

my phone soon went off and I quickly answered it, annoyed

Katie: What?

Carlos: Katie, i'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to ask questions, I was just worried

Katie: It's okay Los, i'm not annoyed with you.

Carlos: You shouldn't have snapped at Kendall.

Katie: Yeah i'm regretting doing that now

Carlos: He been a wreck ever since he hit you. He has locked himself in Logan's bedroom and won't come out. We can hear him blaming himself

Katie: It's all my fault. I just hate everything about me! I make people feel like shit. I should just not talk to anyone no more.

Carlos: You don't mean that

Katie: Yeah I do. I mean every word of it.

Carlos: Just please don't do anything stupid. Please

Katie: i've got to go. Bye Carlos

-End of call-

Please dont do anything stupid

don't. do. anything. stupid

stupid?

What does he mean? Stupid huh?

My phone vibrated, meaning i've got a text

Unknown : Your brother just left the house in tears. He must have seen your ugliness. Knew he would start to hate the sight of you. You should kill yourself to make him happy, don't you think?

That was most likely from Jessie. She must have been going past our house at the time. You know what, i've had enough of this. Of everything! I can't take this no more.

I ran from my room to Kendall's room. Trying to look for my blades. Under his bed? no. His bathroom? No. His draw? perfect.

I grabbed a blade and held the sliver metal. Should I release the pain? I can't do it. Not right now. I'll do it tomorrow.

I felt a thought go into my head. I can head off to school but not actually go to school. Go to that park no one goes to, and then do my business.

No one will notice. Perfect.

I walked back into my room with the metal object and put it under my laptop. I grabbed my Camera, closed my door and locking it. I set up the Camera and made a video.

"Hi mom, Kendall and everyone. When you see this video. I'm most likely dead or in a hospital slowly dying." I took a deep breath

"I can't take this no more - the hate, fights, battling with myself. I'm not as strong anymore.

Mom - You we're the best person ever in my life. You're truly beautiful, with a golden heart. You shouldn't have a daughter like me. I'm not worth it. You were to supportful throughout my life. I love you to bits. I hope you enjoy your life, visiting the world, going out with the girls. Please don't miss me too much. Just forget about me and carry on in life, promise?"

"Kendall. I know we have our ups and downs but you were the best brother I could ever ask you. You were so supportive and you would protect me from any evil. I love you so much and i'm sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I hope you find the special girl and you have your own family. If you do have a girl, please name her Hope for me. I've always loved that name and always wanted to name my child that, however I can. You have an talent, you and the guys do. You all sing like angels! You seriously need to go onto American Idol or something, you guys could do it.

I love you all so much!

Goodbye." My voice cracked

"Forever and always in my hearts." I waved, tears flowing down my face.

I turned off the camera and save the video onto my laptop. Hopefully they will check my laptop and see the video. I hope. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Tomorrow.