Chapter 24

Katie's POV

I woke up from my nightmare. It was a flashback from the day I got kidnapped. I pressed my home screen button. 4:12am.

Ugh! How am I going to sleep? I pulled back the covers and stumbled to my brothers room. I didn't even bother knocking I just swung open the door and went over to his bed slumping myself across his side and whimpering in his ear.

Out of habit Kendall moved over and lifted me up beside him all the while remaining sleeping. I remember when I was six and every night I had slept with him.

"Kenny" I poked him "Kendall."

He mumbled and groaned. "What katie?"

"I can't sleep". Kendall started tracing things on my arm, trying to make me feel better.I closed my eyes and sighed. Thinking about how my problems affect my brothers.

"What are you thinking about baby sis?"

"Just stuff" I mumbled

"What type of stuff?" He asked

"You and the guys..."

"What? Have we done something wrong?" He panicked

"No I have... You guys have changed because of me. If I never told you I was getting bullied you would still be the same. I blame myself really..."

Kendall stiffened, "Katie none of this is your fault. Don't blame yourself. We haven't changed at all. We are just being more protective over you. I just love you ok. More than anything and anyone. We all love you Katie. We want you to be better than get worst."

I pulled Kendall into a hug.

"I love you too big brother. More than anything or anyone too..."

"Baby sister?" He asked

I nodded my head

"You know when you were a little girl, and if you said something bad? And someone would pay a little visit to you" he evil grinned. My eyes widened

"No! No! No! Kendall not the tickle monster. You know how much I hate being tickle. Can't he just another day? Like in the next 1000 days"

Kendall looked at me then checked the time. 4:30 in the morning.

"He will be back soon. It's too early. I will wake you up when it's time to get ready for soon. Go to sleep baby sis. Love you." Kendall kissed my head and I lay on his chest. He put his arm round around me, holding me tight. I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat. Only if everything was peaceful like Kenny's heartbeat. The smoothing on his heart beat made me slowly fall asleep

Kendall's POV

I woke up the next morning. 6:30 am. I lightly shook Katie up.

"5 more minutes" she mumbled

"Katie. Get up or the tickle monster will come"

Katie jumped out of my bed. "I'm up! I'm up! And I'll get ready for school. Make the tickle monster come, I will start calling you Kendork again." She giggled.

"We'll see about that. And hurry up. You need to be ready by 7:30 and I know how long you take."

Katie kissed my cheek and skipped into her bedroom. Wow! She seems like in a good mood. I went downstairs and just chilled with the guys

Katie's POV

New plan! Act all happy and cheerful round the boys. So they can turn back to theirselves. They have done so much for me the least i can do is act happy for them, even though it's fake. I changed into dark blue skinnys and a black long sleeve shirt. Putting my black converses onto my feet, grabbing my school bag and phone - i left my bedroom.

"Katie you going to have something to eat?" Logan asked

"Nah - not hungry." i lied, adding a fake smile to the sentence.

I've been eating a lot lately. I feel an elephant. I need to cut down for a couple of weeks. The boys raised an eye brow. But shook it off a couple of seconds later.

"Oh. Shall we go to school?" Logan smiled

"I was thinking of walking to school. I need some fresh air." I said. I needed to loose weight.

"Do you want us to walk with you or..?" Kendall never finished his sentence

"I was going to walk on my own." i mumbled

"Katie - i don't think that's a good idea." Kendall eyed me

"Plus you don't even know the way." Carlos said

"I'll find it somehow. I'll see you lot later." I said, walking out of the house.

I closed the door behind me and walked down our street. I hit the end of the pavement and there were two roads. I tried picturing the car journey. First you take a left, straight, right, right again then school.

I crossed the road and went in the left direction. I kept repeating the journey in my head. 15 minutes later i arrived at school. It was about 8:20am - homeroom starts at 8:30am. I walked down the hallways getting dirty looks here and there but that didn't bother me at all. I went to the bathroom to do my business and stuff. I checked my appearence in the mirror to check if my makeup as came off.

"Ew. Look at her." An older girl said, looking at me through the mirror.

"Are you related to Kendall?" She asked

"Yeah." i said blunty

"Could you give him my number?" she asked, giving me a piece of paper. I looked at the paper in disgusted

"Give it to him yourself." I spat

"Rude bitch."

"I like to use the words, open minded." i fakely smiled at her and walked out of the bathroom. 

The bell ran, symbolizing that it's homeroom and i'm late. shizz! I rushed down the empty hall to my homeroom.

"It was nice for you to return, Miss Knight." My homeroom teacher said

I gave her an apologetic look and sat down at the back of the classroom.

"Class! As you all have moved from middle school to high school we are going to introduce ourself to one other. So Katie, you can start."

"I'm Katie." i slightly waved 

"And?" Miss continued

"that's it." i replied

"Why don't you tell us about yourself?" Miss asked

"No." i mumbled

"Excuse me?" i looked at her with a serious look.

I'm not going to be open with anyone in this class. Most of them already know me, know all the bullshit more like.

"Katie Knight - to the principle office right now. Take your things." Miss shouted at me.

I felt all the blood drain from my face. I hated when people shouted at me. It gives me flashbacks. I picked up my bag and rushed out of the classroom.

To: Kendall

Bro - where is the principle office?

I sent him the text. Waiting for a couple of minutes so his reply.

From: Kendall

Oppisite the repection - why? what happened?

I didn't bother repling to him, i just locked my phone and walked over to the office. Man - i'm in a lot of trouble...

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :( I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER THOUGH! It's christmas break now so i can update more regulary. I've also started creating one shot fanfics so check them out by going onto my profile. 

I've also been working on the sequal on this story. *hint hint* But don't worry - the story isn't going to be ending soon. I've got a load more chapters planned for this book.

Who is going to the BTR World Tour? I will hopefully be when they release date's for the UK.