Chapter 25

Katie's POV

"Who has sent you down here?" One of the teacher's asked.

I've been sitting in the waiting area for 10 minutes for the head however he or she wants to take their time.

"I don't know the teacher's name. Sorry" I answered

"How could you have not know her name? How many months have you been in this school for?" She glared at me.

"Two days." I replied, with a harsh tone

"Now I see why you have been sent here." She muttered under her breath.

Someone got something stuck up their ass.

"Katie Knight." I looked up

"To Mrs Serdet office." I got up from my seat and walking over to the door which had her name on it.

"Katie Knight, come in." She said

I took a seat in the chair opposite her desk.

"Why have you been sent here by Miss Chase?"

Oh. So that's her name.

"I didn't want to talk about myself to a class of strangers."

"You're brother told that you have trust issues." She said

"Miss Chase said you were also rude and disrespectful to her verbally."

"Because I said no." I rolled my eyes

"Look Katie, you may not know but Miss Chase is a very sensitive character. This job isn't really the best for her as there are going to be students that won't listen to her."

"Okay, why would I want to know that?" I asked

"Don't get sassy with me, I could get you  into more trouble. I'm just saying it was stupid for her to send you here because you said no. We even have on your record what type of things you can't do."

"So can I leave?" I asked

"Yeah go."

I picked up my things and left. That was strange? I looked at the clock on my phone. 9:25 am. Only 5 minutes left and i'm not going back into that class with that. I started just walking around the school - just discovering new places.

"And this is the English and Maths department - excuse me, miss. Why are you out of lesson?" An male voice asked

I turned around and I think my eyes popped out of my head. Jessie was there, getting shown round the school.

I think my heart stopped beating.

"I -urm" I stuttered

"No excuse?" He glared at me. What is with teachers glaring at me for.

"I just came - out of Miss office." I said

"So you're one of the missed behaved students, i'll be keeping an eye on you." He threatened.

"Alright Jessica, let's so you the rest of the school so you know where to go tomorrow." The teacher said, taking Jessie somewhere else.

TOMORROW? Why when anything good happens it all comes crashing down ten times harder.

I thought I could move schools to get away from her.

Not for her to follow me.

The bell ran symbolizing first class has finished and we should be heading to our next lesson. I had French. Great. I walked over to class.

"Hey baby." An voice yelled

I just continued walking down the hall, that comment could be sent to anyone. It's not like anyone would talk to me, i'm just plain ol Katie, nothing special about me.

Soon as i entered class, eye's were on me. It was creepy. Mostly everyone in this class remembered yesterday event, if you want to even call it an event - more like torture with a crowd.

"Hey Katie." Someone yelled, i looked up from my seat and saw Ashley grinning with me.

"Come sit next to me so you're not next to that rat." By rat she meant Jett

I gladly took a seat next to her. We continue to talk about random stuff. Until 20 minutes into the lesson, i still notice the teacher hasn't shown up.

"Where's our teacher?" i asked Ashley

"Sometime he doesn't bother showing up i guess that is today." She shrugged

And i wonder why this teacher hasn't be fired.

"Katie." A irritating voice said behind me

"Katie,Kaite.Katie." He kept repeating

Well his boy must be dumb, i'm ignoring him for a reason.

"KATIE! You fucking slut answer me." Jett yelled, the whole room went silent

"What?" I harshly answered

"Why don't you fucking answer me when i first called you?"

"Is it any of your problem?"

"Do i have to insult you every time i need you to listen to me." He smirked

I felt a harsh pain in my heart and my throat went dry.

"I heard some things about you on the internet." He smiled

"How?Where?" i questioned

"A little birdy told me. You'll meet them tomorrow, you know them quite well." Jett smiled, kicking my chair once more before going on his phone.

"What was he on about?" Ashley asked

"You don't wanna know - it's complicated."

"If you need someone to talk too, i'm all ears." She grinned, making me slightly smile.

What does he mean, them? It wasn't just Jessie? It was more than one.

"Excuse me." i said, getting up from my seat and walking out of class.

Walking over to the nurse's office, i made up a lie on the spot to get out of school.

"Are you sure you don't want us to bring your brother?" The nurse asked

"Yeah i'm sure."

"Your Mom will be here in 5 minutes."

I sat down and waited for my mom to arrive.

"Baby, are you okay?" My mom said, running up to me hugging me.

"I felt dizzy and was having bad pains." i lied

I wasn't lying completely - i did fell off from seeing Jessie and then the thing that Jett told me.

My mom picked up my school bag and we walked over to the car.

As soon as i hit home, i'm making a plan to avoid, jessie and these 'people and jett.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the best but the next Chapter will be better, okay? IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE TOMORROW :OOOO

But Louis turning 22 and idk how i'm gonna cope.

You guys should talk to me more - i have like no fangirl friends other than this one girl which i go to school with.

Ha - i sound like a loser that needs friends. Wait - i don't sound like it because i am one.

This is just awkward, i need to shut up before i say more stuff!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEEEEAAASEE

BYE + I LOVE YOU - HAVE A GREAT DAY x