"If I said your body would you throw your moldy orange at me?" Besides the cocky answer he didn't sound like a rapist. Wait, since when do rapists ever actually sound like rapists? Haha, try to trick me will you! Oh. My. God. I've finally gone insane. CONCENTRATE, THERE'S A KILLER AFOOT!  

Shaking my head, I found the light switch now that I didn't need it as much and I unsteadily flicked it on. 

The light illuminated a guy about my age leaning on the fridge looking like he was trying holding in a laugh, little dimples trying to hide a smirk but instead giving it away. He was taller than me but not nearly as tall as Sage with shaggy blonde hair that fell into his warm hazel eyes. He was a little cutie with his freckled nose, shy smile and dimpled cheeks, but I held my ground, still wondering who he was and what the hell he was doing in my kitchen.

"You okay? You look a little startled." The mystery guy asked me. Ha-ha how considerate of him. NOT!

"Maybe it's because I DON"T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!"

Maybe I didn't need to yell like an old senile woman seeing as he wasn't a rapist (at least he didn't seem like one...yet) but seriously, people need to stop scaring me in my own damn house.

He held up his hands in surrender, "Okay, first drop the moldy orange, you could seriously hurt someone with that. Second, sorry you can call me Finn and third you might want to check your phone."

I glared at him and he shifted around uncomfortably. I wasn't going to move first okay? I watch TV and I was not going to be the dumb girl who believed the cutie and got killed.

"It's behind you. If you could hand it to me." I still didn't trust him; he didn't seem like a rapist but then again he was more than likely stronger than me (who wasn't?) so I wasn't taking any chances.

He grabbed it and turned, with a cute little smile on his face. "Say please, please."

I kicked my glare up a few notches and watched him squirm with discomfort.

"Okay don't say it then." He dropped it in my hand as if I was poisonous and quickly retreated back to his original spot; smart boy.

I flipped open my phone and was greeted by the annoying white screen that now flashed '6 New Txt Messages'

I read the first four from Talbot.

[Hey ummm a couple more of my friends are going to be staying at your house. I hope this is okay?] 

This explained Finn's presence in my kitchen.

[Sorry baby sis but it's only for a little while okay?]

[You're coming here to personally kill me aren't you?]

[I've locked myself in the bathroom so call me when you get here. I would like to be awake before I die.]

I almost laughed but then the shock and anger came flooding back. I checked the next one that was flashing from a 'fucking sex god'.

[Hey I went out for food seeing as you don't have shit. I don't know when I'll be back. This is Sage, not like you didn't already fucking know that.]

When the hell did he enter his name under that? Pfft and like I care when he is going to be back. He could never come back and I would not care. I checked the last one from Sage again.

[Don't act like you don't fucking care when I'll be back. I know you do because I'm a fucking sex god.] 

Stupid cocky asshole that is attractive.  

*** 

Fifteen minutes later I decided that Finn was not a rapist or a serial killer but generally a nice guy albeit a sarcastic nice guy. He was one of those easily likeable people who immediately become your friends; like a dog or a fat goat. 

Meanwhile, I was currently in my room looking for the movie that Finn and I both thought had a touching story line, great actors, and has known to be a tear jerker; Role Models.

I made my way downstairs with said movie in hand when more than one voice floated up the stairs. Thinking it was Sage, I might have picked up my pace just a little so that I could beat his ass for his cocky text message. Well, attempt to beat his ass, but whatever.

The guys sitting on my couch however were not Sage although one was Finn. Maybe I should get a gun, and then people would stop randomly popping up like old sweat socks in my apartment. Oooh I'll get a big one that's reallllll shiny and just looks bad ass too because i wont know how to use it. Unless video games actually do count for soemthing in the real world.

"Shit, she's on the rampage." Finn said jokingly. Then he looked at my face and noticed that I was actually contemplating violence. He already knows me too well.

"Okay calm down Schuler. This is Payton," he pointed to a tall guy with long, layered hair that was three main colors; red, black and bleached blonde. It was one of those hairstyles you see and think 'Wow that is the coolest thing ever but if I tried to be that individual it would be hideous'.

Payton appraised me with his dark blue eyes in an obvious checking you out way but quickly spotted Role Models in my hands. He glanced at it, and then gave me an 'anyone-who-likes-that-movie-is-okay-in-my-book' head bob and saluted me while smiling a little half grin that was really cute in a wolfish sort of way. 

Then I started thinking again. Wait, hold the phone; I now am living with THREE guys...ha-ha please kill me. 

***