Chapter 31

Another upload, so whoo hoo!! Now this chapter might seem weird to some of you due to the lack of anger and such, but this will be explained in later chapters, one of which might, MIGHT be up later tonight....no promises. So thanks a bunch for reading, and enjoy!

BIG chocolate covered thank yous for:  BeautifulLies, xxCassiexx, luvnfamily, RebelAngel, BeautifulLies, xxCassiexx, cassie_16,  luvnfamily, RebelAngel, BeautifulLies, xxCassiexx, Solano_805,  cassie_16, ,  ivygirl, luvnfamily, RebelAngel, and idontcare, who commented [Some more than once as you can see :D :) ;D ] such nice things that after I watched some sappy, stupid chick flick with my friends and read through them that I almost cried….literally, it was pathetic and they laughed at me but I can’t thank you enough for your encouragement that keeps me going. :O

Also, LARGE whipped cream drizzled thanks for: ivygirl and dreamernow31 for messaging me with exclamations of praise and similar wonderful things! You guys rock!

And I'd like to thank my new fans plus my old fans, who I haven't thanked in awhile because I suck, but you guys are flipping far out! I'm talking about the cat's pajamas here! Thanks a lot!

So comment, message me, rate if you're feeling like it, and if not, then don't.

:) :) :)

=============================================

REcap:

“Schuyler, you can no more control the weather, and the other driver than I can spontaneously fart,” I said deadly serious, “it was their time to go, and whether you had been at that party or not, something would have taken them.”

A flicker of hope lighted once again behind her eyes, making her so much more beautiful and I kissed her forehead softly for a reason I didn’t know. She seemed to like it so no harm done, but I wondered where the hell these instincts were coming from.

“No one has ever put it like that before,” she said in a voice thick with sadness, laying her head on my chest as her eyes closed of their own will, “thank you so much, Sage, I mean it.”

I became uncomfortable, not with the physical position we were in but the emotional one. If she remembered this tomorrow, what would that mean?

It scared me to think about it, and I gave up for tonight when tiredness came over me, dragging me down along with her.

“Goodnight,” she breathed softer than ever, and I sighed as her lips pressed against my chest in weird but fitting kiss.

I remember my last thought, something I had never thought before as I drifted into a much needed sleep, still smiling slightly; everything would be okay.

*** SCHUYLER’S POV

I was dead.

Funny thing to say sure, but if you felt like I did then you’d probably think you were dead too. And let me tell you, it sure wasn’t funny. I was pretty sure that I wasn’t capable of laughter anymore.

Seriously.

I wasn’t quite sure where I was at, how I got wherever I was, and whether or not my body was still functional. It didn’t really feel functional, it felt like crap.

I attempted to open my eyes currently since it seemed like the logical thing to do; now, did I even have eyeballs was the question. Dead people couldn’t have eyeballs after all, it’s like, a rule.

A sharp pain practically raping my eyeballs told me what I needed to know; yes, I was alive and had eyeballs, but no I was not happy about it.

Ok.