Chapter Ten: Oppa...

Third Person's Pov

"Ugh she should thank me because I didn't kill her." (Y/N) said as you laugh while slapping her playfully.

"You're too harsh!" You laughed harder as someone tapped your shoulder. You turn around to see Jin disguised as a teacher.

"The principal wants to talk to you." You smiled as you pat (Y/N) back and mumbled "I'll be right back".

You walked farther from her with Jin as you both run towards to the restroom, girls. Going inside a cubicle he change into his real suit as you do it too. You both put on masks as you both keep hitting the door.

"Ew!" You heard someone said disgusted.

"Never mind that." You said embarrassed as Jin ruffled your hair.

You both went out and some other girls were looking at the both of you weirdly. You just shrugged off as you drag Jin with you.

While walking down the hall you saw (R/N) hugging Jungkook while he was pushing her away. You let go of Jin and run towards them.

"Who the f*ck are you!" She said as you pull her from him. He was eyeing you until Jin came beside him and he realized it was you.

"I'm... I'm his... His sister! Get away from my oppa!" You push her hard until she stumbled but Junior caught her.

"What are guys doing?" You and Jin ran out from them as you dragged Jungkook along.

"Are you okay?" (R/N) nodded as she stood up straight.

"Thanks." She said as she tip toed and whispered to his ear.

"Never fall for her traps..." She walked away leaving Junior confused.

"Jungkook I told you to stay away from her!" You scolded him as Jin were only crossing his arms.

"Why do you care?" He said as he removed his jacket and put it on the trunk. You were leaning on the side of the car and Jin were only looking at the both you weirdly.

"Because... Because you told me... You don't want to lose someone important and me, as a friend I wanna... be by your side!" You said looking down playing with your own feet.

"(Y/N)? Is there something going on between you two?" Jin chirped in as you looked at him wide eyed.

"Important? TSSS. Important your face." Jungkook snapped rolling his eyes.

"No... Nothing at all." You looked away and seeing Suga and JHope coming towards your way.

"We're just strangers that are living in the same house." Jungkook said rolling his eyes. You feel like you were stabbed in the heart multiple times but JHope put an arm around you.

"Hey, I'm sorry." You nodded and accepted his apology. It's not his fault, you understand now but you can't looked at Suga because you know that somehow you didn't do your part being his girlfriend before.

"Come on we got something to do. We found something about Soo Hyun."Jin said. You were not in your right mind as Yoongi pulled you with him. You're mind still flying as Jungkook snake his hand on your small waist and pulled you as Yoongi's grip loosen.

"(Y/N)! Come back to your senses!" Jin snapped at you as you jerk back a little causing you to hit Jungkook's head that was behind you.

"Ow!" You heard him groaned a bit as you rubbed your head, it doesn't hurt at all.

"Sorry." You looked down ashamed to talk to him and as he ruffled your hair.

"It's okay... Stranger." He said coldly as he passed by you and put an arm around JHope. You sighed as you leaned back feeling his chest. Yes, you were sitting on his lap while Yoongi is sleeping beside you resting his hand on your thigh.

"(Y/N)..." Yoongi groaned as you slowly turned to look at him. His lips were still pink and the same but he gotten paler and a bit taller. He looks like he's aging backwards because he still looks twelve. You sigh as you stroke his fluffy hair, it looks really unhealthy as he dyes it too much.
"I'm sorry." A tear escaped your eyes as you felt a hand rubbing your thigh gently.

"It's not your fault." He said as his eyes were still close but you know he's awake.

"No, I didn't know... I was useless and worthless, I didn't fight for you! I believed everything and it was all a lie!" You shouted bursting into tears, Jungkook can't helped it so he rubbed your back.

"Calm down." Jin said as Jungkook sighed.

"It was never your fault to believe in something that is not true." He stated as Yoongi scoffed.

"And it is never your right to intrigue on us." He spat back raising his voice.

"Don't!" You warned both of them so they won't start a fight. You sighed leaning back again on Jungkook's chest.

"Look, I still love you we could start all over again, but do you still love me?" Yoongi said with pleading eyes.

"I... I don't know about that Yoongi." You stuttered, your voice cracking.

"Tell me when you do, I'll get right back to you."