Chapter 9: 6/7 (part 3)

Third Person's Pov

"Don't make it harder." She took off your hand away from his face as your shoulders got down making you slouch.

"Do you still have feelings for Yoongi?" You really can't answer her right now.

"I don't know." She smiled as you gave her a disgusted looked.

"Well figure it out." She said as you nod.

------------

We all went up as we both guide Jungkook because he's foot is injured.

"You still want to come to school?" You asked him but his response was only to nod and groan in pain.

You and (Y/N) throw him on the bed as you were pulled together with him your noses touching as yoy quickly stood up to avoid awkwardness.

(Y/N) was smiling like an idiot as you rolled your eyes.

"Yah! There's nothing between us." You defended as Jungkook wrapped the blanket over him and now he looks like a burrito.

"You look yummy!" (F/N) said teasingly looking at you with a mischievous look.

"Where are you going to stay?" You asked her as she use her lips to point downstairs.

"Are you sure you're okay there?" You said worried.

"Nahh I'm good." She smiled.

--------

You woke up with (F/N) on your side while she's snoring loudly. You were curious why Jungkook isn't beside you but you wandered. Well Jungkook is naturally a gentleman, so maybe that's it. You chuckled and got out from bed. You went to the bathroom to wash up because you still have school.

You took a quick shower as you the water hit your small figure, Jungkook flashing on your vision you quickly wipe off the water on your face breathing heavily.

"(Y/N)?" (F/N) woke up stretching both of her arms upwards while yawning. She went to the bathroom without knocking as she saw yoy naked but your phasing the other side.

"Why didn't you knocked?" You shouted as she just laugh it off.

"Yah don't act like I've never seen you naked before." She giggled while washing her face.

"Seriously? Aiissshh get out quickly!" You said irritated. She just chuckled and went out. You sighed as you heard her footsteps fade.

You pat dry your body and applied some skincare. Yoy brushed your teeth and went out to pick up your undergarments and your school uniform.

You let your hair air dry as you put your hair tie on your wrist wearing it as bracelet.

"Good morning." You saw (F/N) eating your apple and milk and Jungkook who still looks sleepy. His eyes were still close but he's sitting with (F/N).

"Yah! That's my food!" You shove her away as you opened the fridge to see you don't have anything to eat.

"Aisshh! Jungkook we need to go get some food after school." Jungkook just nod and opened his eyes slowly meeting (Y/N)'s eyes.

"You're really handsome." You glared at her as she rolled her eyes.

"Thanks." Jungkook mumbled as he ate his cereal.

Jungkook went to the counter to get a small bowl and put some milk and cereal to other bowl.

"Here." Jungkook moved the bowl towards your way as you sat down beside (F/N). She looked at you teasingly as it's your turn to rolled your eyes but you just ignored.

"Thanks." You said with a smile as Jungkook looked confused.

"You're not mad anymore?" He asked his eyes wide open and his lips parted a bit.

"I can't stay mad at you forever, after all we're living in the same house together." (F/N) laughed patting your back.

"You liked him do you?" You whispered as you both stood up to put the dishes in the sink.

"No?" She said as she smiles nervously.

"Don't lie to me you like him?" You asked as you were afraid to know the answer.

"I don't know, but I think I do." You're shoulders fell as you were disappointed but showed her a painful smile.

"Well do you like him?" She returned the question as you feel like you're being stab in the heart.

"No... I like someone else." You lied as you gulped.

"Who's the lucky guy?" She said excitedly.

"Jimin?" You blurted as you covered your mouth. You didn't know why he's the one you said.

"As in Park Jimin?" She said as you slowly nod putting your hands away from your mouth.

"Yes why? How do you know him?" You asked curiously as she gave you a looked like "are you seriously kidding me" look.

"Well he's my brother's friend and he doesn't talk to me actually but I know him."
She said as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Namjoon? Why?" You asked as she sighed.

"Yeah, well he had his first love back then but that girl wants Yoongi... And she left him for another man." She trailed off at the part saying Yoongi's name.

"I know he's your ex I'm sorry to mention his name... That's why Jimin is not interested anymore but maybe that will change." She winked as you pushed her playfully.

"Nah. I want to know more!" You begged giving her your famous puppy eyes.

"Fine fine... But you should go now, I'm going to take you and Jungkook to school. " You sighed as you phase to other side to grab your bag. Actually you felt something inside you break but quickly shrugged off the thought.

You went out as Jungkook's hair were dripping wet. He got straight out from the shower as he put on his uniform and catch up with the both of you quickly.

Being a gentleman as always he opened the door for you as he went to the back. (F/N)'s driving the both of you to school.

You arrived safely as she went out to come with the both of you. She's going to go to her school later but she wants to see her boyfriend so she went with you inside.

"So do you really like Jungkook?" She snorted as you slapped her arm.

"Ahhhh! I know you'd asked that!" She continued laughing. You we're about to walk out as she grabbed your wrist and whispered.

"I'm not a whore. I don't steal men from it's owner." She winked as you smiled.
"So you don't like him?" She gave you that "What the f*ck?" looked.

"Nah I don't he's too kind for my liking, plus Jhope is perfect and fab." She slapped her butt playfully as you high five each other.

You felt your clothes soaked in something wet. As you saw (Rival's name) who were looking at you disgustingly.

"Yah! You little crazy bit--" you pulled (F/N) back as (R/N) slapped her.

"How dare you?!?" You left her and faced this b*tch. You removed the jacket at you were only in your polo and skirt. You throw her your clothe as it smashed right through her face making her stumbled.

"You slu--" She hold onto your hair starting a cat fight but you kicked her on her stomach making her clutch and rolled up like a ball in the floor screaming because of pain.

"Touch Jungkook again, I'll kill you." You walked out grabbing your things as (F/N) spit on her and her friends were grossed enough to pull away from her.

"That serves you right b*tch!" She flipped her hair holding onto your arms. You smiled at each other.

"Partners in crime!"

"