Chapter Eight: 6/7 (part 2)

Third Person's Pov

"Let me inside... of your world again." He whispered that sent shivers down your spine.

"No... I don't want to see you ever again." You said pulling him as you pushed them all out from the house. You closed the door as you leaned back crying.

"Come, let's rest." He said as he lifted your chin. You looked away as he grabbed your wrist pulling it, guiding your back as he throw you onto his shoulder.

You're honestly tired as you let him carry you upstairs he lay you down slowly as your hands was stucked on his neck. You pulled him as your lips touch, it stayed like that for five seconds as he slowly pulled away.

"Yoongi... I love you." You mumbled as you drift off to sleep.

Jungkook's tear fell down on your chest as he looked away. He went downstairs to get some glass of water. He gritted his teeth as he sigh shivering in anger.

"Jungkook hyung told you to not fall for her!" Jungkook scolded himself as he dropped the glass, hearing the glass broke you open your wide as you sit back and rush downstairs.

"Jungkook?" You said scared as you saw him picking up the broken pieces while his foot is bleeding.

"Oh my gosh!" You rush to the cabinet to get the first aid kit as he continued on picking up the broken glasses.

He sat down on the chair as he watched you again treating his foot.

"You still love him?" He suddenly said making you sigh loudly.

"We've talked about this." You said as you finish disinfecting it.

"I can see it through you." He said while you wrapped the bandage to cover up the wound. It's not too deep but it will surely leave a scar.

"Jungkook, no strings attached." You slowly put down his foot sitting beside him.

"I just want to know." He said looking down. You bite your lip as the someone knocked on the door. You were startled as you stood up to see who is it.

"Who could it be? It's late at night." You said as you heard Jungkook struggling to stand up to follow you but end up just sitting alone lost in his own world.

Walking to the sala, passing it you turned the knob revealing your best friend.

"(Y/F/N)? What are you doing here?" You asked her shocked pulling her because she's really wet.

"Did Yoongi came here?" She's panting as she sat down.

You went to the kitchen to get a glass of water but accidentally step on a piece of glass. Cursing, you ignored Jungkook who was trying to get to you.

"I'm fine." You mumbled getting your friend a glass of water. Walking back slowly so you wouldn't trip, you give her the glass as she mumbled a "thank you!".

"Why did you asked?" You said as she gulped putting the empty glass on the table.

"Did he say something?" She tried avoiding your question but you insisted.

"What's going on?" You raised an eyebrow as you cross your arms.

"Well, Jhope and I are dating for a of couple years now but Jhope told me about you and Yoongi last month." She said avoiding eye contact.

"And so?" You said impatiently waiting for her to say anything else.

"And he explained everything, I just wanna know if you've figured out why... And can you forgive him?" You sighed as you sat next to her. Jungkook made an annoying noise that (Y/F/N) freaked out a bit but looked at you weirdly.

"Hey." Jungkook said almost tripping but you caught him holding on to his shoulders.

"You're living with a guy?" She said amused as you nod guiding Jungkook to sit beside you.

"Unfortunately yes for the mission." You said glaring at Jungkook.

"Oh about that, you're working with him right?" She said as fix herself.

"Yeah." You looked the other way as he rest his head on to your shoulder.

"Ohhh... I see!" She looked at teasingly as you rolled your eyes.

"It's not what you think." You said as Jungkook rest his hand on your thigh making you fell uncomfortable.

"We're more like siblings." Jungkook said but something inside you hurt, you shrugged off as you looked at him while he was looking at you two. You felt that he was slowly leaning as you didn't notice you were too.

"Eherm!" (Y/F/N) scoffed loudly making you both flinched.

"Siblings... Okay siblings? You're two... Incest?" You choked even though you're not eating anything.

"No!/Kinda." You both said as he smirked at you.

"Yah yah yah stop stop! So how was it working with your ex?" She said going back to the topic.

"Nothing much. I really don't get along with him, you're boyfriend seems to pretend to not know me well even if we're alone. He looks guilty? Did he do something? Do you know something?" You said as you leaned in that made her uncomfortable.

"He was embarrassed and a bit guilty for leaving you like that but you didn't know that he was included by your mother's commands." You furrowed your eyebrows as you heard snoring beside you.

You see Jungkook sleeping on your thigh as he his he made his hands as a pillow to support his head. You stroke his hair as you continue to to do it, you can't stop because of how soft and fluffy it is.

"You're in love." She quickly pulled your hand away brushing your hair backwards.

"No I'm not." You defended.

"Well you never looked anyone like that, and never felt uncomfortable with someone." She said crossing your arms. She knows you a lot more than you think.

"I don't know but I can't fall for him. I want to forgive Yoongi but something is preventing me." You said looking down as you stared at Jungkook. His eyes, nose and lips that makes his face looks attractive made you lick your lips.

You're about to touch his nose when a hand suddenly grab your wrist.

"Don't make it harder..."