Chapter 4: I do care

Third Person's Pov

You went back inside the car because it was already raining. Jungkook covered you with his jacket which includes in your uniform, he rub his hands together and cupped your cheeks.

"Are... ssshhh... you cold?" He asked as he continues to rub his hands to create heat. You nodded as he hug you drawing circles at your back. Feeling his heavy breaths, you buried your head to his neck as he lowered his head to lay on your shoulder.

"Don't be too nice... Kookie." You felt his smile as he released you.

"We still hate each other?" You nod as he chuckled.

"As you say so... Let's go home." He started the car and drove.

---------

Jungkook and you went inside as his clothes were dripping wet. You looked at him as he put an arm around you dragging you upstairs and throwing you to the bathroom.

"Change quickly!" He said before slamming the door at my face.

"Rude children these days." You said tilting your head makih your way inside the shower as he told you so.

"Aisshhh! So cold." Jungkook grabbed a hot choco powder on the top cabinet and heated up the water. While waiting for it to boil, he sit leaned on the counter thinking about you.

He smiled at the thought of how you're brave but really soft inside. He bite his lower lip thinking of you but quickly slap himself in his mind.

"Why do you think of her? You're courting someone!" Jungkook scolded himself.

"Hey." Jungkook cringed at your sudden appearance.

"Uh hey." Jungkook replied back as the heater clicked. You helped Jungkook prepare your hot chocolate and give him a half slice of apple you're eating.

"So what now?" Jungkook said sipping his drink as you put your drink on the table while joining him leaning on the counter.

"Well about the mission, his name is Junior but I can't think of a plan on how to figure out where he lives." You bite on your apple as he simply nods.

"He was once a friend of mine but his brother didn't like our family and teared us apart. I know where he lives actually but I never told hyung before." You awkwardly smiled at him and he smirked.

"Want me to tell you?" He asked as he finished his cup.

"Maybe." You muttered under your breath.

"Make me..." Jungkook leaned in closer as you smell his breath, smells like chocolate as you can taste it. His eyes darkened while he made his way down your waist pulling you closer, his other hand touching your lips.Before he could lean in more closer you pushed him away as he stumbled back.

"Ew! We're not friends okay we just know each other no connections okay? Nothing more nothing less." You honestly said as you finished your cup and head upstairs. You awkwardly move to your place as he followed you.

You were sleeping in one huge bed, facing the opposite sides as you heard him humming. You slowly drift off to sleep while listening.

----------

Jungkook was freezing as he sat up getting a jacket to cover himself, but he was still freezing as his knees got weaker and can't move. Groaning he pull the blanket as it immediately awake you up.

"What an actua--- What's happening to you? Are you sick?" Jungkook nod shivering, his lips are pale and cracked his dark circles showing more.

"Well f*cked!" You said sleepily as you stood up to get a basin and a face towel.

You filled up the basin with water as you dip the towel, squeezing the excess water and fold it putting it over his forehead as you grab another face towel and did the same but you rub it onto his arms.

You look away as you awkwardly unzipped the zipper of the jacket and gulped continously... Finally it was unzipped, you rub the towel to his chest down on his lower body feeling his stomach he chuckled.

"I'm ticklish." He said smiling as his face gotten a bit better. You rolled your eyes feeling his six pack and biting your lip as you do it. He grab your hand putting it on his chest.

"Your palm is warmer." He slowly trailing it up to his own neck, to his jaw and onto his lips. Avoiding his temptation you slowly pulled your hand but he insist as he grab your waist pulling you down as you're on top of him.

"Repay me." He whispered as your eyes widened.

"I didn't tell you to give me your jacket." You rolled your eyes but still the position bothered you.

"What are we now? Still nothing? " He said as you can tell by his tone that his hurt and sad.

"Jungkook I do care..." Your lips trembled as you spoke.

"What happens if I fall?" He said putting his hand on your neck making you come closer.

"You won't." You said looking away.

"I think I'm starting to like you." He said as you anxiously move closer, almost closing the gap.

"Don't make it hard for the two of us." You said an ich away from his face feeling his hot breath you didn't realize that you were staring at his lips.

He quickly put his hands to your shoulder as he smiled and push you back.

"I guess." He said looking down.

"And thank you I feel a lot better now." You awkwardly smiled as you picked up the basin and towels. You went down to place the basin on one of the lower cabinets and put the towels in the washroom to wash all the dirty clothes tomorrow.

As you made your way back you saw a family picture, Jin and Jungkook at the bottom and their parents behind them. They look like their mom and their dad looks really familiar but you shrugged it off. They're a beautiful family before.

You made your way upstairs as you saw Jungkook sleeping with his lips parted a little. You made your way to the side as he turned to you saying...

"Sleep before I taste you."