Chapter Seven: 6 out 7 (part 1)

Third Person's Pov

"I like you." He quickly leaned in to kiss your cheek and run off getting on to his motorcycle as he wink on you putting his helmet.

You touch your cheek as you saw Yoongi and Jhope walking towards you.

"Yah! You can't be seen here!" You shouted looking around if someone saw them.

"Yah? It's that how--?" You cut off Yoongi by pushing him as Jhope hold Yoongi to stabilized him.

"Don't you ever talked about the past." Yoongi smirked as he grabbed your neck kissing you deeply, his eyes full of lusts as you didn't noticed that he was thrown away from the ground by Jungkook.

"Leave her alone." He growled as Jhope hold Jungkook back. You bite your bottom lip as Yoongi cursed wiping the blood on his lips.

"Why? You told me she's nothing to you and she's not even your girlfriend Kookie! And now you're acting like some sort of hero? She's my ex girlfriend Jungkook my ex girlfriend!" You felt guilty, hurt and angry.

Being guilty about not saying you're liking Jungkook too, hurt because he said you were nothing to him and angry remembering the past.

"Ex? It means past Suga! You were couples back then and you're nothing now!" Jungkook still shouting at Yoongi as Jhope and you were holding them back. Yoongi throw him a punch on the nose as you pushed Suga back again.

"Stop it you two!" You said as a tear roll down your cheek wiping it away quickly.

"Let's go!" You dragged all of them inside as you pushed them on the sofa. Grabbing the first aid kit on the cabinet Jhope was holding them back to not fight against each other.

You throw Jhope a bottle of alcohol and a bag of cottons. While you treated Jungkook's nose. They both keep on groaning as Jungkook was holding onto your shirt.

You pick up the bloody cottons as Jhope helped you.

"Hey... I'm sorry too." You rolled your eyes leaving the mess with him.

"I'll go change." You stated as you run upstairs.

"Why did you two broke up." Jungkook said holding his nose.

"It's none of your business." Yoongi replied as he keep touching his lips.

"Will you stop fighting and arguing?!" Jhope bursted out as all of them heard multiple knocks on the door. Jhope stood up to see who's there as soon as he opened the door, Taehyung and Jimin walked into the room approaching Jungkook as they knocked him on rhe ground with them on top of him.

"Where's my girl Jungkook? What did you do to her huh?" Jimin said holding Jungkook's shoulders.

"Oh?! She? Your girl?" Taehyung said getting of Jungkook as he saw Yoongi looking at him emotionless.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him ignoring how the maknae and Yoongi looked.

"I came here for her." Taehyung laughed out of the blue as Jimin scrunched up his face knowing that he's always like that.

"Why are you all so into... Hi? I'm Kim Taehyung nice to finally meet you." Taehyung gulped bowing, you went down wearing Jungkook's plain white tee and a short that matches your hair. You passed by him as you went straight to Jimin slapping him.

"OWWW!" They said in chorus, as it echoed.

"That's for kissing me without my permission." You said sitting down beside Jungkook who was fixing your hair.

"Jungkooks fine you can all go now." You said as Yoongi scoffed.
"I need to talk to you." He said as the guys went back to their seat.

Jimins still rubbing his face because of how hard you slapped him as Taehyung were looking at you smiling creepily. Jhope was playing with his hands nervously as Jungkook put his arms your back leaning back as you were leaning forward.

"What do you want to say?" You said bored as you rest your hand on Jungkook's lap.

"I... It was never my intention to hurt you. You were a princess and I am in a gang--" You cut him off, tears welled up in your eyes as your holding it back.

"That's a lame excuse." You said looking away. Taehyung and Jimin looked confused because they didn't know what you we're talking about.

"Wait you two know each other?" Jimin said scratching the back of his neck.

"Unfortunately yes and she was my ex." Yoongi said as you rolled your eyes.

"Continue." You said as he deeply sigh.

"Your mom took away everything from my family, he send my brother Woozi to an orphanage and my mom and dad can't apply to any other companies because your mother wants you to marry a prince." He said as your brows met in confusion.

All of them were listening as Jungkook snake his hands with your hand as he intertwined it.

"Well she knew about us and she did everything to break us apart, First she beaten me up with her people as she took away my family's money. It didn't made me unlove you until she hired a girl who happens to be Jhope's sister's friend." He said as you hold Jungkook tighter while you let out your tears to fall.

"She prevented me from coming at night to you, and little did I know she put something in my drink that made me think she was you, I swear to God (Y/N) I didn't cheat on you!" He said putting his hands on to his head as the other guys were quiet listening.

"I will never do such thing to harm you because I love--" You cut him off as you stood up.

"Don't! Get out!" You shouted as he went to you kneeling down holding onto your freehand.

"(Y/N) I beg you please! Let's start over." He cried as you yank your hand away from him but he insisted.

"Are you serious right now Yoongi? My mom almost tried to kill you and here you are begging for me to come back to you? Why don't you just hate me?!" You shouted at him as he hold onto your legs. Jungkook let him base from what he has heard.

"Noooo! It's not your fault! I love you I love you I love you!" You bite your bottom lip as he stood up hugging you.

"Let me inside..."