Chapter Six: I like you

Third Person's Pov

"Hyung?" Junior released you as a tall handsome looking guy came closer to the both of you. He looks exactly like Junior but more mature.

"You didn't introduced your little toy here." He stroke your hair as you suddenly move behind Junior. He was the guy Jin was looking for. You gulped as you put your hair back simply turning on your jabra to connect with Jin and looked at him nervously.

"She's not my toy she's just a friend." Junior said rolling his eyes.

"Why did you take her to your room? That's being rude... A girl and a boy in a room at night--" Junior cut his brother off.

"Hyung?!? Just go!" He shouted as his brother was ready to slapped him but you hold his wrist preventing him. He looked at you raising an eyebrow.

"Dinner is ready get down with your girl." He said still looking at you.

"Come on." Junior said dragging you out of the room.

"We finally meet again..."Soo Hyun said as he looked up straight forming a sinister smile on his lips.

"Hi hyung, hi noona." A good looking guy who just got home said throwing his bag to their maid, as he rudely bowed making his way to the dining area. He really looks like his hyungs.

"Hello there young lady." A pretty lady greeted you as you bowed. She looks like her sons and she looks extremely young.

"Good evening everyone... I should get going." You said rushing but Junior dragged you from the wrist.

"Annyeonghigaseyo! (You're staying). Eat first with us and I'll take you home." He said but you insisted but their mom said that you should eat so you give up.

You went to the dining table as you sat between Junior and his younger brother. He looked at you and back to the food.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled as you choke on your water. Junior rubbed your back.

"Are you okay? Winwin! Don't flirt with your noona."Winwin just ignored his hyung and continue eating.

"Don't fight while eating!" Their mother lectured them as they bowed.

"Mianhe/Joesonghamnida.(sorry)" Winwin said informally but Junior said it very formally at the same time. Their mother just sigh as you felt uncomfortable.

Then their oldest brother went down as you meet his eyes looking straight right at you while he is smirking, you gulped as Winwin raise an eyebrow.

"You scared of hyung?" He asked you as you look at their mom back to Winwin.

"No?" You cracked as he tilted his head.

"Don't worry noona, he doesn't bite." You laugh nervously as he sat infront of you. You felt anxious as your phone abruptly rang. You quickly bowed to them and stood up answering your phone.

"I heard everything, Get out of there now it's too dangerous." You mumbled a yes and hang up. You went to them saying goodbye in a rush.

You walked out the door and rush out putting your bagpack on. Junior grab you from the arm as you yank it but his grip was tight.

"Let go of me." You said sternly.

"Why the heck are you rushing my brother is not going to eat you alive for goodness sake!" He shouted at you in frustration as you slapped him.

"It's not like that." You kissed his cheek as you left him hanging there. You saw Jungkook waiting for you outside leaning on his car with Jimin on his side.

"Kookie there she is." Jimin said as Jungkook looked at you coldly. "What's wrong with him? Is he on his period?" You thought as you shrugged, he takes your bag from you as you went in the back because Jimins in the front.

He started of the car as you texted Jin.

"How am I supposed to arrest that guy if he's that creepy?!!" - You

"I CAN'T HELP YOU WE'RE NOT TOGETHER BUT YOU CAN ASKED JHOPE AND YOONGI TO HELP YOU."- JIN

You exclaimed loudly catching the boys attention.

"What's the problem?/Are you alright?" They both said at the same time as yoy rolled your eyes ignoring them.

"(Y/N), hey what's the problem?" Jimin repeated as Jungkook eyed him. Jimin just smiling.

"Nothing don't worry about it." You said as you buried your face onto your bag.

You arrived in front of the gate as Jungkook opened the door for you. You went out holding onto his shoulder because the car was too high which it doesn't have a step board to step onto.

"Hey." Jimin called you as Jungkook dragged you but you yank your arm. Jungkook eyed you as he grab your bag and went inside.

"Yes?" You asked as he smiled.

"I like you.