Chapter 2: Under the same roof

Third Person's Pov

"HUH?" You said your eyebrows meeting in confusion.

Jin put his hand over your shoulders to pull you as you jump together. Screaming loudly like there's no tomorrow made him laugh how crazy you're both doing.

"THIS IS ONE OF MY BUCKET LIST JIN! THIS IS SO FUN! THANKS!" You took off your mask as you screamed kissing his cheek making him blush a little. While you're both still in mid air, you're both hugging each other as you made fun of him because he's wearing a lipstick that looks like he's been kissed before going to your place.

"Already have a girlfriend?" You ask as he nod.

"Yeah she's pretty cute and all and we're planning on getting married soon." He said while your in awwweee he rolled his eyes as he ruffled your hair.

"Who's she?" You asked excitedly as he pinch your cheeks.

"She's *a name of your own choice*." He smiled biting his lower lip.

"Awww Jinie! Her name is so lovely how lucky she is to have you, a husband material." You smiled as he rolled his eyes tilting his head totally not agreeing.

----------------------

Unexpectedly landing on a backyard you both rolled over at each other ending on top of him his face centimeters away from you as a guy cleared his throat making you look at the guy. You stood up giving Jin a hand.

"Hyung? New girlfriend?" He studied your face, you look at his body as he's only wearing a plain white tee shirt and jersey shorts, his huge eyes staring at you as you scoffed.

"More like a daughter or sister I guess." You smiled sarcastically rolling your eyes.

"WHAT?"His eyes went bigger if possible as his gulp showing his perfect white teeth.

"(Y/N) Stop saying stupid things like that. Jungkook she's my co worker and (Y/N) this is my brother Jungkook same age as you." You rolled your eyes as the guy called "Jungkook" went closer to shake hands with you. He sighed while walking towards you looking uninterested.

"Nice meeting you." He said nicely as you rolled your eyes sighing. You let go of his hands as Jin carried your things inside. Jungkook didn't followed as he continued feeding the dog.

"Our boss said while figuring out how to solve the problem in your place, you're going to stay here for a while and go to school with Jungkook." Jin said leading you to a room which looks like a storage room. Clothes all over the place, crumpled papers over the huge bed and everything is just messy.

"It looks like I'm going to share with someone?" You said slowly and unsurely.

"Yup and I'll be helping our manager out so you'll be assigned with Jhope and Yoongi your partners with them in this mission."He sighed and continued.

"They have a bunch of guy friends so be sure to be prepared and don't worry I'll contact you if something bad happens and they'll be helping you out to do this mission okay?" Jin explained it all as you listen to him sitting down on the bed. It feels uncomfortable as you're still unfamiliar with the surroundings.

"Act like a normal person not a princess nor an agent just act normal and everything will be in place." Jin said as you almost forgot to ask about the "school thing".

"Um wait pal, errrr Jin hyung hihihi! Why do I need to go to school and what's exactly my mission?" You bite your lower lip as you scrunched up your nose rubbing your temples.

"Well, I prefer Jin hyung... Because the guy who's famous in soon to be your school is your mission, as I said number one rule (Y/N) and the only rule actually never fall in love, his the key on arresting his brother who's the heir of the *a company you prefer*." You nod slowly as you process everything he just said.

"And you're classmates with the guy and Jungkook." You snorted as you don't want to be around that guy.

"Aisshh I really don't like your brother." He patted your head as he stood up.

"One rule for this mission. Never fall--" You cut him off as you pushed him out the door.

"Yes yes yes yes I know it already so shuuuu goodbye get married and live happily together!" As soon as you were pushing him out the door and ready to slam it shut he hold onto your shoulder and said.

"Pretend to not know Jhope and Yoongi they both know about the mission." Jin said walking away. You closed the door as you unpacked your clothes putting it on the empty space beside the bed.

--------

"Aiisssshhhh that girl is playing hard to get... Wait what? Why am I talking about her? Damn it!" Jungkook mumbled to himself as he finished feeding the dog. He went inside to wash his hands and change clothes but because of the weather he stayed shirtless for a moment and went inside his room. He looked around as he saw your things all organized in the side. He went straight to the bed and played with his phone. Focusing too much on the game he didn't realize that you were in the same room with him.

Organizing all your stuffs there, you pulled out two sets of school uniforms that contains two each. You put on your boots, slippers and school shoes under the bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. While shampooing your hair, you scrubbed your body and wash it all off. Patting your body dry you wrap a small towel for your hair to dry it a bit.

While doing that you continue on doing your skincare, as soon as you finish you went out to grab your clothes when you saw Jungkook lying on the bed with his phone, you panicked because you were totally naked inside the towel as soon as you went out of the shower he notice you as he drop his phone on the floor.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!" He said shocked as he was panicking too but then he ran to you and quickly hugging you to cover you up. Coming into realization, your towel had dropped on the floor and Jungkook was hugging you naked to cover you up. Your front is squeezed by his as he felt your boobs on his chest making you pull away a bit. He was half naked as you both can feel each others body heating up. You stayed like that for a moment as he didn't know what to do as you're both afraid to move a muscle.

"Tu-turn around!" You stuttered in embarrassment as he looked at you first making his way down as you slapped his chest.

He quickly let go of you not looking down as he covered his eyes, both of your faces are red from what happened as you quickly pick up the towel and wrap it around you tightly. You slowly made your way to the bed to grab your outfit and ran inside the bathroom quickly.

You sighed as you feel your cheeks heat up. "F*ck my life" you cursed yourself as you put on your clothes anyway. After all that, you went out as Jungkook wasn't there anymore, you sighed as you went out to go downstairs to eat some lunch, skipping breakfast makes you a bit weak and unhealthy.

As soon as you got down you saw Jungkook eating an apple as he looks like his thinking deeply, you cleared your throat as he looked at you wide eyes but then avoided your eye contact. You went straight to the fridge ignoring him, you picked some banana, apple, snackbar and some milk. You went to the dining table across from Jungkook who seems to notice your presence but still ignores you anyway. You sighed eating your lunch as he looked up to meet your eyes realizing you were staring at him as you looked away.

"Sorry/I'm sorry." You both said in unison as he chuckled. You rolled your eyes as he continue to chuckle.

"Don't tell anyone about this." You said sternly as he smirked.

"What will you do if I tell someone?" He smirked even wider as he crossed his arms.

"I'll whip your a$$!" You threatened as you bite on your banana.

"Well, you feel nice."