Chapter 5: Not expecting you

Third Person's Pov

"First mission failed! It's the first time (Y/N)... Well day two mission find his plans. We already know where he lives and Yoongi was closed to him before so he told us." Jin said confused as you imagine him running a hand through his hair.

"I know I know..." You whispered looking down because you're still in class.

"Please complete this mission." He said as he hang up. You sighed as you were not paying attention to the teacher who was teaching so instead you glanced at Jungkook who was listening intensely, making your way to the side, two seats away from Jungkook was Junior and his friends looking towards your direction. You looked back at the teacher as she continues to teach.

Thinking about Jungkook again you lost track of time as the bell rings. You stood up as Jungkook ignored you. One of his friends approached you.

"Hey I'm Jimin sorry to bother you but do you know what's happening to Jungkook? Because he stopped courting Jhope's sister friend yesterday night, he called me saying that he's soon to be married." You face palmed yourself in your head as he looked at you looking for answers. You shook hands with him saying back your name.

"No he didn't just do that." You said unbelievable.

"Well he said exactly that he's liking someone and Jhope's sister friend was ready to say yes but Jungkook stopped. It was really disappointing but then I asked him why? He just said that it's because she was an ex f*ck buddy of his greatest rival." Jimin said as you listen.

"Don't tell Jungkook I talked to you." He said looking around to see if Jungkook is watching.

"Yeah of course." You smiled.

"Well secret friends?" You nodded. You ask yourself "Why is it easy to say that you're already friends with that cute guy right away?" You shrugged it off and Jimin was about to walk out when you hold his wrist.

"Well Jimin oppa... You have a nice butt." You smirked as he gave you that famous eye smile and winked.

You grab your bag and was about to leave the class when a sticky note was placed on your table.

Meet me. *insert an adress* - J

You quickly thought of Jungkook so you ran quickly as you saw Jungkook being beaten up by a girl. "Why is he letting her hurt him?" You thought as you went through the crowd. A group of girls was giving you death glares as another group of girls are around the girl who was beating up Jungkook.

"Now Jungkook! Tell me why? I loved you! Why did you do these to me?" The girl cried slapping Jungkook hard, fists clenching, jaw hardens as you walked in front of the girl slapping her.

"How dare you hurt my boyfriend!!!" You clenched your jaw as the crowd was in total frustration. You quickly gulped for what you've just said. You put a hand on your mouth as the girl turned to you wait it's...

"Unnie?"She said slowly tearing up as you pushed her.

"You haven't change! Still a slut!" You grabbed Jungkook's wrist but someone pulled you back making you almost fall to the ground but Jungkook snake around his hands to your waist catching you.

"Yah! Jungkook is mine!" She said as you get off from the position you were in. "Stay." You mumbled to Jungkook and turn around to face her again.

"No one is yours and Jungkook will never be yours cause his mine!" You spat back as she was ready to slapped you but a hand held her wrist and pushed her as she fell down straight on the ground, butt first.

"Leave her alone." The crowd were now a bit silent but you can here them whispering what the hell is Junior here?

"I told you to meet me, I was waiting for you for almost an hour now but you never came!" He shouted at you as Jungkook put arm around you.

"And you? Leave my girlfriend alone too." Jungkook said as you stopped him from walking

"I was not expecting you." You said slowly.

"Aisshh, who do you think send you that huh?" He said crossing his arms.

"I thought it was from you because it has letter J on the note." You said disappointed as you look down. Jungkook was a bit taken a back as you told him last night that you should just both ignore each other so no one falls, but he felt his heart beating so fast as he blink a lot of times processing what you have just said.

"Come on." Junior said as you totally forgot your mission. You patted Jungkook's back and mumbled "I'll be back home." He nodded as his friends gathered around him. Jhope and Yoongi stared at wide eyes as they were telling you "What the heck did you do?" As you shrugged off.

You went out as you followed Junior to his the parking lot to get in his car.

"I haven't forgiven you yet." He said as he open the door for you.

"And I don't care." You said bluntly.

"Well why did you come with me?" He said as he closed the door putting your seat belt on as his face was inches away from you.

"Because you want me to." You said avoiding eye contact.

"Don't trust people easily young lady." He lectured as he started the car.

"Are you not that trustworthy?" You asked as he continues to drive chuckling.

"Yeah... No not really. I'm just saying don't trust people easily." You rolled your eyes and cross your arms.

You arrived at a huge house, you mean a mansion it's like your kingdom but this is more fancy.
The sign says the adress as you raise an eyebrow.

"Wow!" You got out of the car and explored his house with your eyes.

"Come inside." He smiled as you look at him weirdly.

"Why are you nice to me today? Yesterday you really want to me kill me and now you're like my an angel, you're creeping me out!" You said as he carried your bag. You entered the front door since he park his car inside the gate.

"Aisshh just don't talk too much it's annoying." He said dragging you inside. Many maids greeted the both of you as you bowed to them . They were smiling like crazy as you went up with him walking down the long hallway.

You finally got to his room as you went inside, you were really surprised as his things were well organized while Jungkook is not, wait what? You just think of him again. Erase erase!

You sat down on his bed as he took off his uniform like you were invisible there as you saw his six pack even though the room was dimly lit up.

"Ehermm." You coughed purposely as he smirked. You rolled your eyes and laid back on his bed. It's like your bed in your room so comfy!

He changed into a simple shirt and shorts as he joined you laying. He looked at you according to your peripheral vision as you were staring at the ceiling. He went over you as he was on top of you.

"I said I like you." He said as you furrowed your eyebrows. "Why is it with these guys liking you?" You thought to yourself as he was leaning in closer as your noses touch.

"N-no no y- you can't." You stuttered.

"And why?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Jungkook and I are dating." You lied pushing him back. Getting your bqg ready to go out.

"He always steal everything from me!" He screamed in frustration.

"What do you mean?" You asked curiously as he reach your wrist and dragged it pulling you as you bump to his hard chest.

"He stole (Jhope's sister's friend) from me, being the top in class, our dad's attention and you." You were still curious. "Their dad?" You gulped as you pulled your wrist away from him.

"Get off me!" You screamed as the door open wide.

"Let go of her."