Chapter 1: Troubled Kingdom

Third Person's Pov

Waking up in your soft comfy bed, you slowly sit up remembering your parents. Shedding a tear, you quickly wipe it off with your sleeve as you look through the mirror scanning yourself.  Looking right into your reflection you put a hand on your cheek and stretch it out a bit to see how your eyes looked so tired and dark because of crying and lack of sleep.

You look away as you went to the bathroom to freshen up. You put on new clean clothes and moisturize your face and body, you sigh heavily dialing the baronet's number to ask what food did they prepare. You went down to have breakfast as the baronet whose name is Hui Jae and his son Hui Wan approached you.

"My lord." They both bowed at you as you hugged him. He's maybe one of your servants but he's like a father to you, he knows everything about you more than your parents because they traveled a lot. You let yourself cry in his shoulder as he continuously rubbing your back.

"It's going to be okay princess everything will be alright." You slowly pulled out from the hug, forcing a smile as you wipe your tears away.

"Noona! Don't be sad!" The little boy hugged you as his little hands only reached your thighs. You ruffled his hair as you carried him in your arms.

"I'll have breakfast later." You smiled as you walk away from him. Hui Jae sadly walks out as a tear roll down his cheek.

The day has come of crowning you as the new queen of the Kingdom. Looking at all your people who praises you as the only princess child you simply bowed to them and waved. All of the people look sad for what happened but you smiled even though it hurts. You turn your back and went to the dinning area. While walking down the hall you decided to visit your parents room who passed out a few weeks ago.

You suffered from a small depression but with your job you didn't mind everything that is happening at all, well atleast it lessen the pain you're feeling right now. While looking at the pictures a tear roll down your cheek as you wipe it away with you sleeve, turning back your phone abruptly rang up making you snapped out of the reality.

"Agent (Y/L/N) you need to get out of their right now I'll bring your gadgets to your room immediately." He ended up the call as you quickly ran into your room gathering everything you need. Someone knocked at the door as you quickly put on your mask and gloves to cover yourself up. You turned the doorknob as he gave you a bag full of gadgets. You mumbled 'thanks' as you continue to wrap up.

"My lord, where are you going again? You haven't eaten breakfast-" You cut off the servant who intrigues you a lot.

"Aiissh!!! Get out don't tell anybody!!!" You shouted at him, blood boiling, and being hot headed are signs of depression and not eating at the right time. He slowly closed the door while bowing. You cursed yourself as you slam the bag on the bed. Breathing out heavily you continued to pack up your things.

You heard a loud scream coming from outside as you put your hand on your pocket to grab the gun but there was a short silence as you slowly went to your secret door where you can easily escape. You put on your bag as you went out to the top of the palace where your partner is waiting for you to get in.

"Hurry!" He quickly helped you grabbing the bag your carrying and put it inside the helicopter.

"Sorry and condolences for what happened a few weeks ago I hope you're okay now." You looked away to avoid having eye contact with him.

"So why do I need to get out of my place immediately?" You avoided the statement he said a while ago as you put on your jabra to connect with the other agents and crew.