Ch. 18 - Mourning [edited]

Ben kept putting as much pressure as he could on your wounds, but this couldn't wait any longer.
He ran to an abandoned room and skulked whoever's drawers for bandages, and then to Masky's and Hoodie's room for alcohol. He found a used filthy rag and vodka.
He stopped himself for a second, crouching before you, wondering if this would do he trick. He wasn't a healer, healing took time and effort. Nursing somebody back to life was much more time consuming than taking it. he was the total opposite.
A killer.
He shook his head, and poured the alcohol onto the bandage, trying to ration it. He then wrapped you up, and after a while, you weren't bleeding as much.
The blonde checked your pulse every two hours, and it seemed to get fainter and  fainter.
She's dying, He thought, in a panic.
He leaned in, so close he could feel your soft breathing, so close he could feel the warmth fading away from your body.
He wrapped his arms around you and lifted you up with a soft grunt. Placing you on the bed, the boy sighed, and sat next to you, caring about you.
Night had fallen, and it was dark and velvety, like a mantel that blinded the whole world.
He rested his forehead against yours, and electricity sparked. Literally.
You woke with a start, your body pulsing with electricity. It hurt, and your forehead felt hot and stung.
You rubbed your forehead and the pain went soaring through your body once again. You felt the tiredness wash over you, and you laid back down, the ghost of the electricity making you slightly uncomfortable.
Ben sat through all this, watching your face go from confused to hurt to exhausted.
"Y/N?" He asked softly as you rested your head on the pillow, shielding your face with your hands.
"Did I do that?" The blonde requested an answer by locking his eyes on yours, which were showing through the crack between your fingers.
"I don't know." It seemed like a rhetorical question, but you replied anyway, a quick and dismayed answer.
Dismissing the pain that crossed your head, your efforts now focused on resting once again. You gently closed your eyes, admiring the silence. For a few minutes, everything was quiet, even the crickets. It was like the whole world was mourning for you.