Ch. 5 - Dead? [edited]

You shivered, both from cold and as a way for your body to check if you were still alive as you waited for his response.
"We're going nowhere." He muttered, a stupid answer to a stupid question as he dragged you deeper and deeper into the turmoil of trees.
After a while, you spotted a crooked, weathered mansion-like structure, with tons of broken windows and a big attic, with vines crawling its way through the cracked walls.
"Wha... What is this?" You mumbled under your breath, eyes widening.
Was this the place you were gonna die in? An old, creepy house where nobody would find your body?
"Told you– Nowhere." He didn't even look at you.
He dragged you to the front door, which was darker and more heavy-looking than the house itself. He pushed it open, the rusty hinges creaking.
A black tentacle scurried from the first room into the stairs, the sound of heavy footsteps in front of it.
"Kid, What's your name?" The golden boy asked, his red eyes ripping a hole in my soul.
"I... Y-Y/N..."
"Y/N." He repeated, like a parrot. A new and unfamiliar word, the syllables rolling over his tongue uncomfortably.
"Follow me, Y/N." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you up the stairs, and surprisingly, the tentacle wasn't near them.
He lead you to a hallway in the second floor, stopping at the door that had the number 15 in bold, rusted, numbers that seemed to once have been golden now turned a grayish, reddish tint.
Was this a hotel in past times? In the middle of the forest?
He went inside, and looked up at me in indifference with a hint of... What was that? Affection?
I stared at the room. The walls were apparently a very pale blue at some point, but the paint was starting to peel off. There were a few cobwebs on the edges of the bed and corners of the room, but no spiders or any kinds of animals around. It stank of blood, and there were small drops of dried red liquid on the dirty, white pillow that rested on the creaky bed. A small, white game console rested in a corner of the room, an old TV from seemingly the same era sitting beside it.
He pat the empty space next to him on the bed.
"What are you waiting for... Y... Y/N?" He asked, annoyed, hesitating on your name. He obviously wasn't used to it.
"Stop making this such a hassle." He gritted his teeth, looking down at me, even though he was sitting down and I was standing up.
You took a step inside, uncomfortable in your own skin, suddenly wishing the ground would swallow you whole. You had no idea how to act when suddenly kidnapped, and expected to feel like a house guest.
"You know my name. I demand to know the name of the boy who has decided to change the course of my life forever." You tried to muster some courage, thinking that by saying this you were standing up for yourself, but it only made him seem more intimidating.
"Ben. My name's Ben." He irked a feeling inside you that was indescribable. Morbid curiosity, perhaps?
"A- And why did you bring me here?" You questioned, still gripping onto those first few thoughts of courage.
"Because I love you." He stood up and sat down next to the console, his legs crossed. The words seemed strange to him, as if he'd only heard them, not said them. Like a parrot repeating something he heard once.
Was this guy fucking insane?
"...What?" You questioned taking a run for it. Obviously, this guy wasn't  right in the head. Perhaps suicide was a better option than spending time with Mr. I kidnapped you and dragged you to the middle of a creepy house in an abandoned forest but I swear I love you.
"I... don't remember feeling this way since I died." He turned on the console, as if confessing your love to somebody you just kidnapped was casual, everyday thing.
"You're..." This was borderline stupid. This guy wants you to stay in this room, listen to him ramble on that he loves you, then tell you he's dead? What kind of problems does he have?
"Dead? Yeah, very dead." The TV lit up, showing the title of the game. Majora's Mask.