Ch. 15 - Time [edited]

Ben swallowed, and you couldn't help but concentrate on his Adam's apple. You had to concentrate on something to keep the loud white noise out of your system.
Your hands in your ears and your jaw clenched, the white noise gradually disappeared into muteness. It was so peculiar hearing nothing seconds after hearing your own screams.
Ben let out a deep breath that he had seemingly kept in.
"Are you hurt?" He asked, walking over to you, hiding behind the bed.
You looked at your limbs. Arms were scratched and bruised, crimson cuts here and there. Your neck felt sore and there was a big gash underneath your chin, but the shock dulled the pain. Three big claw marks were bleeding out of your left calf, but, once again, the shock dulled the pain.
The loss of this much blood made you queasy, and you swayed around. Slowly, your vision faded, and you fell onto Ben's lap.
Ben panicked. The only time he'd seen somebody fall back with such a color-ridden face save for the crimson red of blood was when their time was up.
He yelled your name in a desperate attempt that you would wake up.
Shaking you, he stared at your seemingly lifeless face. Your time wasn't up. Your time couldn't be up.
He cussed and punched the floor, the muffled screams of tortured victims that came from other Creepypasta's room a familiar sound for this familiar scene.
The death of somebody, but it had never been someone he had feelings for.