1 Beginning...

The disco was full with people and the music was high. Niall chose to sit on the edge of the room, where not many were, everything just to not get any misunderstanding. Louis had done it again. "Please, Niall! Can't you just come?" And his friend had managed to convince Niall to joining him to that place. Niall blushed only he peered around. Guys stood and kissed guys. Girls stood and kissed other girls. Niall swallowed. No he didn't feel comfortable. And he tried not to be seen. It was almost as if he just wanted to disappear. And Louis had quickly found some like-minded guys and with that he disappeared away from Nialls side. Niall consoled himself with beer and he told himself that soon they would go back home. Yes, Niall didn't want to be like Louis, an odd person. Niall wanted to fit in and he preferred girls. He dreamed of a house, a dog, a car, a girlfriend and lots of children. In that model he couldn't chose a guy.

Right as it was did Louis appeared again and he was in a great spirits.

"Are you hiding yourself?"

Niall swallowed and he smiled a little bit.

"In a way, yes."

Louis just laughed at him and he showed up a guy he had met. Niall immediately saw that the guy wasn't interested in Louis. He had green eyes, a cap on his head that concealed the dark short hair. He had tight pants and a shirt that was a little undone. Niall loomed that he was tattooed. He smiled uncertainly when Louis took his hand.

"His name is Harry!" Louis almost shouted straight out towards Niall. "And we'll dance. Don't you want to follow us up on the dance floor?"

Niall shook his head.

"No thanks."

Louis dragged Harry to the dance floor. Niall smiled a little bit. Poor guy! Louis was desperate and he didn't see that Harry wasn't the least bit interested. It was as if Louis did everything so that he would stay and Harry didn't dare say no. Niall looked down at the beer again and he tried to once again be invisible. Louis and Niall had been friends for a long time, almost too long. From the beginning, they had talked about girls, but then Louis had admitted that he was gay. Niall was one of the few as didn't turned his backs to him, when the truth came out. Instead Niall wanted to stand behind his friend's choice, and in fact there was no difference from normal relationships. Louis had got his share of heartbreak, sleepless nights and dreams about more. Niall supported him in everything, even when he was desperate.

"Your friend's quite intrusive?"

Niall looked up, and he noted that Harry appeared. He sat down on the chair next to Niall and seemed almost to hide himself from Louis. Niall smiled a little bit.

"He's just a little desperate."

Harry laughed a little and he looked at Niall again.

"Well thank you, I notice that." he said kindly, and then he ordered a beer. He continued to smile at Niall. There was silence. It was as if none of them knew what to say. Niall drank some beer and he tried to think of what he would say. He didn't normally talk to guys like that.

"Are you here often?"

Harry's question came from nowhere. Niall blushed and he shook his head. He didn't dare to look at him, if it would be a misinterpreted as if he flirted with Harry.

"No, and you?"

Harry laughed a little,

"No, not really. I'm new in town and it's the first time I'm here."

Niall swallowed and he gave him a quick glance.

"Louis is often at this place."

Harry got the beer, which he had ordered. He drank and again he looked at Niall.