chapter 19: so this is the plan

Garroth's POV:

My baby brothers alive. I can't believe it. I'm not sure weather to feel happy or angry. I mean. He tried to kill my wife, destroy my home and hurt me. But he is my baby brother and he did try to take my home. No. Feelings aside. I have to finish him off.
Aphmau said she has Travis as a spy because Zane trusts him. I not that sure of it, but I will protect Aphmau with my life.

Aphmau," so Garroth. How are you feeling about this..?"

Garroth," I.. My brother is alive.. But I feel angry and happy that he is."

Aphmau," we have to do this. I mean. If we capture him than we can jail him, but if worse comes to worse."

Garroth," I know..."

Aphmau,"well get through this"

Aphmau walked over and gave me a hug. Trying to comfort me. I hugged her back in a tight embrace.

Aphmau," so?"

Garroth," I think we should at least imprison him. Who knows. We'll see what we can do then if we have to in the end. Kill him."

Aphmau," okay. Garroth I know this is hard but we'll get through this. Just like last time. Only this time we're together and stronger."

Garroth," alright. I'm going to go in patrol. I'll be back later when Travis is back."

Aphmau," okay. Bye love"

Garroth," till later malady."

I walked out the door and went around the village making sure. Everyone is safe. And I kept near the woods. Judging that if Travis is supposed to meet up with Zane unnoticed. Than they would be in the woods in the village.
I heard a odd yell from the distance. Mostly coming from the woods. I decided to investigate. Who knows maybe it Zane and Travis.

"Shush! You don't want to already the guards!?"

"Sorry. But seriously. What? How do I do that. How would I do that?"

"Listen she's the target if she goes down the village will lose their head. "

"But I've never kills danyome before. I they trust me but they wouldn't trust me enough to alone with their lord."

"That is true but that's why you should gain their trust. By doing this you would help the world be safer."

"Okay. And if I do. What about her husband. Isn't he technically lord of phoenix drop too?"

"Oh don't you worry. I have that part all covered that fool won't know what hit him. muahahaha!"

"......Ummm.....cool for you.. "

"Oh uh.. Sorry got carried away their in my thoughts. "

"Its okay. You have a nice laugh though."

"Oh.. T-Thank you.."

Okay what. I.. What..
I.. Did I.. Just see Zane get complemented by Travis and Zane blushed a bit... The world is ending. Goodbye. I.. I really have no words.
But I'm getting out of here before I'm caught. Or here anymore flitting..

Laurence's POV:

I was walking around the village you know doing my job. When I see Garroth come out of the woods with some disturbed face. I have to admit. I'm curious.

Laurence,"Hey garroth!"

Garroth," yeah? What is it Laurence?"

Laurence," what's right the disturbed face you have. Like you saw the dead Hahaha! "

Garroth," I.. Just saw Zane alive talking to Travis and he flirted with him. I just watch some new guy flirt with my baby brother who I thought was dead....and he blushed and was flattered........"

Laurence," what?! That baster is alive!! And you did nothing?!..... Wait Travis was flirting with him....and zane was cool with it...?"

My face scrunched up and became disturbed like Garroths. Okay I understand now. Kind of regret it.

Laurence," okay.. I'm just going to...go..."

I walk away briskly and frankly i... Dose Zane actually have a heart with feelings? I can't even imagine him being all lovey. Ugh. I need to not think about that...

Zane's POV:

Why am I blushing! Did he just!? Its was really sweet and I got all tingly when he said it but. That can't be right.. Right?!
I have to stay focused I have to get my revenge! It will all be over soon.

Travis," hey Zane?"

Zane," yes. What is it Travis?"

Travis," are you the evil one? Cause from what I got. You laugh manically and act like your doing this for power. Plus for the past week I've been here. Everyone has been kind and helped me. Not doing anything to show wrong."

Zane," oh please. Anyone could put up a good act."

Travis," like you?"

Zane," well...erm... I'm only doing this because of my father, brother and his stupid wife!"

Travsi," wait.. Does that mean... Garroth is your brother?!"

Zane," yes. He's my very foolish annoying older brother. "

Travis," then why do you hate him? What did Garroth do?"

Zane," he fkae this death ran away from Responsibility's and most of all I was always below him. He proclaimed dead and I still couldn't take heir to the throne."

Travis," then why didn't you just talk to him instead?when you found out he was alive.."

Zane," because...when j saw Garroth I was enraged. Then I couldn't stop thinking this is my job to bring him back."

Travsi," does that mean you missed him?"

Zane," no. How would you feel if you brother died about five years ago with out a trace and then even after wards you can't take on his role because he's still better than you. So when you find him five years later all happy and forgetting who he really is and nobody knowing who he really is. Plus not even bothering to glance in my direction. "

Travis,".... I don't k ow how that feels. I've been alone most my life. I had some to talk to but no one my age or anyone to jeep me company. My father hates me. My mother passed and I had no siblings."

Zane," so I guess we're both alone."

Travis,"yeah. But I know you. And all of phoenix drop. So I'm not alone. And I'm not going to let you be alone either."

Zane," what?"

Travis," new plan! Let's get everyone to trust you again and we all can be here. Not as enemies or strangers. But together. Come on. There emust be a few people here you meet and probably miss."

Zane,"....... Well.... Okay "

So we decided a plan to bring me to be a better person in Phoenix drop... I have little hope. Was I really gonna go good?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Wow....

The book is going to be ending soon just. a quick heads up. In like four five chapters....
:(