chapter 14: a traveler & WHO?!?!

Garroth's POV
☆three days later of planning and stuff!☆

I am so excited two more days until the wedding! Aphmau has been almost restless and I have been trying to make sure phoenix drop is safe from an attack.
I was walking down to the gate brian ran over before saying some just arrived at the gates. Aphmau was there but I guess she wanted my judgment. As I reach the gate I see a white hair guy talking to aphmau....and.......KISSING HER HAND?!?!

Garroth," excuse me but what are you doing?!"

Travis," hello good sir. I'm just complimenting this lovely women here on her beauty... *winks*

Aphmau," *whispers* garroth help me."

Garroth," well. That beautiful women is my wife. "

Travis," oh! I'm sorry I didn't know. But it should be expected that such a lovely women as her is taken. "

Aphmau," yeah... Hehehe....so what brings you to our village?"

Travis," well I traveled for a while and I'm looking to settle down somewhere new. I am actually not from Ru'uan region. But I'd love a new start. So why not here. In what looks to be a small but homily village."

Aphmau," hmmm..... Okay. Wait.. Your not from Ru'uan?"

Garroth," what region are you from? If you mind me asking."

Travis," I am from gal'ruk region."

Aphmau," okay. Well welcome to phoenix drop.. Please give me a moment to talk to my guard"

She lead me to the side and a shot a "what was that?!" Look.

Garroth,"hehehe... I may of jumped the gun with some jealousy...."

Aphmau," garroth you know better! You know I love you and I would never lye or cheat you."

Garroth," I know but the though of another guy hitting on you is enraging."

Aphmau," *sigh* oh well. Anyway what do you think of him?"

Garroth," he is an interesting guy. Him and Laurence might get along well. I'm only worried about him being from a different region. "

Aphmau," yeah. But he said he wants to start new. Like be better of who he is. Who knows."

Garroth," we can aleast let him stay for a bit and see if he's okay."

Aphmau," yeah. Your right."

We told Travis he could stay. aphmau took him over to vaccent houses for him to pick from. I however had to continue my job and not keep an eye on that guy. I swear to Irene if he makes one move on my aphmau I will kill him!

Laurence," garroth look out!"

Well...I just meet a tree... With my face... Smooth move garroth.

Garroth," ow...ugh idiot."

Laurence," you okay? You just crammed your head into the tree."

Garroth," yeah I wasn't paying attention."

Laurence," is it the pre wedding jitters? Or are you thinking about something else~? Hehehehehe.."

Garroth," no and definitely no. There is a new guy in the village and let's say my first impression of him isn't good."

Laurence," oh yeah? What did he do?"

Garroth," he kissed Aphmau's hand and flirted with her..."

Laurence," WOW! Smart move from the new guy!"

Garroth," yeah. His name is Travis. I don't like him.."

Laurence," well I don't blame you. But who knows mabey you two will be like how Emmyln and Aphmau were."

Garroth," that'll be the day."

We walked back to the guard tower. I had to make sure everything else for the gaurds was good because I had tomorrow off.
We walked in and I sat down at the table with Dale figuring this out.

Travis's POV:

Lord aphmau showed me around the village and it was nice not only did I learn who's who but I got to see aphmau's butt the entire time. She may be taken but still I got to admit she looks fiiine~ heh.

Aphmau," and that all of Phoenix drop. Now I if you'll exacuse me I need to check how thing are going for Brendon, Logan and Donna. "

Travis," thanks for the tour around the village, but what are they up to?"

Aphmau," oh yeah, see when garroth said I was his wife I'm actually his faïence. Were getting married in two days. I'm checking on the wedding preparations."

Travis," sounds wonderful. Let me tell ya the garroth guy is really Lucky."

Aphmau," heh. But I'm lucky too. Garroth is amazing, he is kind, smart and always there for me. Even if I was against him..."

Travis," well, that day isn't gonna wait on you. You should get going. Bye lord Aphmau."

Aphmau," bye Travis "

She is really nice. I made a good call settling down in this village.

Zane's POV?!?!:

I'm injured. I have a stab wound and thankfully I didn't die. But curse them still! As soon as I recovery i will seek my vengeance.
I have enough strength to walk and run but I can't fight yet. So for now I will stalk them until it is my time to strike.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
﹏﹏﹏﹏
yeah so Zane is back and Travis is apart of phoenix drop now. So CjMoxleyAmbrose are you happy will you stop beating me up cause I killed him!?
Geese you act like I killed someone....

But anyway I have a huge plan for what's next do look forward to the future
bye!_💙