chapter 17: Honeymoon

Aphmau's POV

Oh my Irene! I can't believe this! Me and Garroth are married!!! Were going on our honeymoon now. It still the same day as the wedding but we want to leave today were only going to be gone for about 2 days. Zoey is going to be taking care of levin and Malachi while we're gone and Laurence is in charge. Were not really going far, just a little while out side of the village. We set up a nice small cabin out there for us. Now I'm just planing to spend time with my husband.
Were leaving now and saying our byes.

Garroth," Aphmau were going."

Aphmau," yep I'm ready when you are. But before we go. Laurence be sure to check everyone and like just do what I do."

Laurence," yeah yeah I got it! Now go have fun, but not too much fun!~"

Garroth,"LAURENCE!!"

Laurence," what? Hahaha. Dude I'm just kidding. Your honeymoon have as much fin as you want."

Garroth," I will kill you. "

Laurence," no please I have a table waiting for me!"

Aphmau," Garroth! You can kill Laurence when we get back. For now let's go. Bye!"

Levin, "bye mama! Bye dada! Levin miss both of yous!"

We walked off out of the village and into the start of our honeymoon. It was beautiful just taking in the scenery and the environment around us instead of having to run past it to danger.
Garroth kept his hand intertwined with mine. Not letting me go for a second.
The world was calm and peaceful.

We arrived at the little home away from home. We got settled in and let me tell you. It new to see garroth often in regular clothes. He always wearing armor. He turns around and see me glancing in his direction.

Garroth,"what?"

Aphmau," nothing. Just new seeing you in a normal outfit."

Garroth,"well. Who know I mean you'll also see me with no cloths so.."

Aphmau," GARROTH! I SHOULD SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW!"

garroth," eh. Fair point. "

Aphamu," grrr..."

Garroth," hehe. You should see your face. Your really blushing a lot."

Aphmau," wha- ugh. Garroth..."

Garroth," yes love?

Aphmau," grr....*sigh* I love you... But really?"

Garroth," yeah. I love you too. "

He wrapped his arms around my waste and hugged me. I wanted to slap him again but another part told me not to.
He looked at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. And we enjoyed our nights together as a married couple.

☆☆later☆☆
I can't believe Travis! He told me as soon as I got back Zane is alive!!!!! Gggrrrrrr...