chapter 9: recovery

Garroth's POV:

Aphmau is better and is still recovering from yesterday. I've been doing what I can to help her but still do all my guard duties. I'm currently helping aphmau watch over Levin and Malachi.

Aphmau," Garroth, you don't have to be here you know. I can take care of myself."

Garroth,"nonsense! I care about you and I know you can take care of yourself but I want to help you anyway I can."

I pecked her forehead with a kiss. Levin and Malachi just looked at us, Levin started chanting though...

Levin," Gar like mommy! Gar like mommy! Gar like mommy! Hehehehe!!"

Malachi," is that true you like mommy?"

Garroth," of course I do. I love her"

aphmau," oh, well let's hope she doesn't find out."

Garroth, " oh ha ha ha. Very funny."

Levin," Levin don't get it. Dose gar love mommy? Dose mommy love gar?"

Garroth," yes I love aphmau very much"

Aphmau," and I do love garroth."

We continued to play with Levin and Malachi. Then Dante came over.

Dante," lord aphmau, garroth."

Aphmau, "hi Dante. What do ya need?"

Dante, " Lord Aphmau, its kawii~chan and Lucinda...... There arguing again...."

Aphmau," oh my Irene what is it this time?"

Dante, " the same old, same old."

Garroth, " and that would be.....what?"

Aphmau," they go back and forth about what's better magicks or witchery."

Garroth, "....oh......I think I heard about that. Is that why there was a creator by the docks. When Lucinda came to phoenix drop?"

Aphmau," yeah....that day was ......something..."

Garroth, " okay then let's go. I'm coming with you mostly because one I want to help, and two you can't hold them both back if they try to fight."

Aphmau,"okay, fine but let's me take care of the problem."

We went over to where Lucinda and kawii~chan were and I could already hear yelling. Then next thing we know I saw kawii~chan and Lucinda auguring with each other and kawii~chan had a maid doll.

Kawii~chan, " no kawii~chan know for a fact that her maid dolls are perfectly amazing!"

Lucinda, " oh come on kawii~chan we all know that I could do better and maid dolls are only meant to do one thing and that's bake. Not protect or fight or anything like that."

Kawii~chan," no! Kawii~chan's maid dolls can do anything others need help with!"

Lucinda, " nope..."

Aphmau," Girls! Clam down, listen kawii~chan. Lucinda. Whatever your fighting about this time tell me and we can resolve this With Out violence. Please tell me."

Kawii~chan," well kawii~chan was going around to see if kawii~chan and kawii~chan's maid dolls could do anything to help others around the village and then Lucinda~kun came over and said that kawii~chan's maid dolls couldn't be much help and that her witchcraft could be more usefull than kawii~chan's magicks!"

Aphmau," whoa. Okay kawii~chan slow down-"

Lucinda, " not true. I saw kawii~chan and when I came over I said I could use my witchcraft to help more."

Aphmau," well. Lucinda, kawii~chan might of-"

Kawii~chan," no! You insulted kawii~chan and her maid dolls!"

Lucinda," I didn't kawii~chan your being immature!"

Aphmau," BOTH OF YOU SHUT IT!"

Kawii~chan," sorry Aphmau
~Senpai...."

Lucinda," I'm sorry Aphmau."

Wow.....aphmau just got them to both stop.. She is amazing. Should I step in...nah she gets this.

Garroth,"......"

Aphmau," okay. Can we agree that witchcraft and magicks are both equal and not something to fight over. Because this is getting old."

Kawii~chan," yes..."

Lucinda," yes..."

Aphmau," good, now you two go back home and clam down for the day."

They left and I was left here in awe over aphmau literately taking care of this problem easily.

Garroth, " how.....how do you do that?!"

Aphmau," what you jealous I can break up a two girls arguing."

Garroth," kind of. I just, they just stopped fighting when you were speaking.."

aphmau, " awww. Its okay garroth."

We went back over to her house and the it was getting late. Zoey had already tucked in Levin and Malachi.

Garroth, "good night lady aphmau. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

Aphmau," oh my Irene one moment you treat me like a lord then like my your love."

Garroth," well I am both. I love you but I'm also your guard."

Aphmau," heh, well anyways good night garroth"

I kissed her forehead and left to the gaurd towers. I collapsed on my bed and was about to fall asleep. But then I heard someone yell for me.

Dante, "GARROTH! YOU BETTER NOT BE SLEELING! IT YOUR TURN TO DO THE NIGHT WATCH!"

garroth, " ugh.....five minutes....."

Tonight was going to be long night......

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Tori~chan here! She hope you the chapter and most of all I'm getting back on track with uploads....I hope. But chances are there's gonna be updates on this more. So expect chapter ten soon and do you want to see something else happen in the story how far should I go in there lives?
Bye!!💙