chapter 16: WEDDING DAY!!

(Day of le wedding!)
third person:

Today was the wedding ofGarroth Ro'meave and aphmau of phoenix drop! Every one was excited but it was still early morning. Everything was set up the only thing left was to get the bride and groom ready.

However they were still asleep. Garroth was just waking up. His eyes fluttered open to the light peeked through the window. He looked down at his soon to be wife Nuzzled up in his arms all cozy. He Nuzzled her closer and kissed the top of her head. She slowly awoke with a drowsiness of not wanting to get up. Garroth left the bed to get ready and dragged aphmau out too.

Aphmau," today the day."

Garroth," I know. I'm glad I get to share this day with you."

Aphmau," me too"

Garroth walked over to aphmau and held her in an embrace. ((Get yo mind outta the gutters their dressed! Even if my mind went there too....))Their for heads touching. Want the moment to last forever but It had to come to an end when zoey knocked on the door.

Zoey," Aphmau? Garroth? Are you two up? Its your wedding day and we don't want to miss it do we?"

Aphmau," were up and you can come it."

Zoey walked in the room and grabbed aphmau. As they two started to fangirl over today. Garroth stopped the two of them.

Garroth," come on clam down. Even if I want to get all giddy about today."

Zoey," we know garroth. So leave now. The boys are waiting for you at the old guard tower. So go!"

Garroth," okay. Bye aphmau see you later my love."

Aphmau,"bye."

Aphmau's face became all blushed after garroth left. Zoey then dragged aphmau downstairs where kawaii~chan, Donna, cadenza, Emmyln were waiting. They all were going to help aphmau get ready in some way.

K- kawaii~chan
D- Donna
C- cadenza
E- Emmyln
Z- Zoey
A- Aphmau

A," so what first?"

C," the dress! Her go put it on!"

A," alright."

aphmau got changed a and put the dress on. After coming out showing the girls.....then freaking out with joy...

A," ehehe! I presume make-up is next?"

D," yep! Come sit down girl!"

K- kawaii~chan will get things ready to do Aphmau's hair!"

Donna," what color eye shadow do you want?"

A," a light purple, of course!"

D," okay but I'm gonna add a little silver to it. And eyeliner."

A,"okay, sounds great!"

E," oh and aphmau when kawaii~chan is doing you hair I'll be rehearsing your vows with you."

D," and done!"

A," really? Thanks Emmyln."

K," okay! Kawaii~chan's turn!"

A," go ahead kawaii~chan. Now Emmylnarroth is doing his vows first. So I have to make sure I keep clam and my composure when he tells me."

E," and I bet you will. So I'm gonna flatter you and pretend I'm garroth."

A," okay Garroth."

E," perfect. *ahem* aphmau you are the loveliest person I have ever meet. There no one else I rather be with. Only someone as smart beautiful and kind hearted as you."