chapter 11: something big!

Ehehehehehehehehe....... Get the popcorn ready.......
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Laurence's POV:

Okay....so I had a crazy idea. Mostly cause garroth had the convenient timing of needed help with something like this.....

Aphmau," Laurence! Hey I need your help today. Its crazy its like everyone needs my help today. I didn't even get a chance to speak with Garroth yet"

Laurence," sorry lord aphmau, but I am helping out with something already. Hehehe....."

Aphmau," ........... I am buying that for like zero seconds.. What are you hiding?"

I didn't want her seeing it, garroth said she could not see! I promised him! Then little Levin and Malachi came down and zoey running after them of course.

Levin," mama! Levin can't find Levin's teddy bear! Can mama help levin?"

Aphmau," dawww!!! I can't say no to your face! Okay, Laurence I'm not forgetting about this, your lucky im so busy!"

They left and thank Irene Levin came. Or I would of broke my promise. Ugh...this will be harder then I thought. But it will definitely be worth it I'm the end. At least for garroth. Heh....

★★☆randome time skip to later in the day when aphmau is done helping out others! Ye☆★★
Garroth's pov:

everyone in the village knows about what's going on except aphmau. There all in on it, and promised not to tell. I am so excited for the end of today! I had started by have Laurence and breandon working on the surprise. While everyone else distracted her with problems. Now I just need to talk to her.

Garroth," aphmau. Hey. So....umm... How was your day malady?"

Aphmau," insane, everybody needed help with something."

Garroth," well, how about we do something to relaxe? Like say a........ D-date? Hehe..."

Aphmau,"awwww! So I'm guessing that's what Laurence was working on before. And that's also why he didn't want me to see."

Garroth," yeah. I want it to be a surprise."

Aphmau," dawww! Garroth that's so sweet!"

Garroth," I'll come and get you later for now I need to make sure the surprise is ready."

Aphmau,"okay... I'll see you there garroth."

I pulled her in for a kiss. And then went on my way to the dock were a little off to the side I had ask Laurence and Brendon to set up this little romantic set up for me and Aphmau. I came over and they were done.

Garroth," this looks amazing! Thank. You both so much!"

Brendon," any time. I mean especially since its for something so exciting!"

Laurence," yeah, I'll always help a bro out. And I feeling better about the guilt its really starting to go away."

There was a beautiful scene of a table purple and blue stlyed decoration. ( just with the pic i trued my best. But I don't have mods)

Okay this is perfect.

now to finish getting ready

now to finish getting ready. I went back to the guard tower and I wore a blue plaid shirt and regular jeans. I put a allium flower on my shirt and headed off to Aphmau's house. I knocked on the door and when she answered she was wearing the new dress cadenza made her I didn't realize she wasn't wearing it before. She smiled and I dazed of in her eyes.

Aphmau," hello? Earth to garroth?"

Garroth," oh! Ugh...you look beautiful as ever. Ready to g-go?"

Aphmau," yep, I sure am my little stutter king."

Garroth,"well follow me.."

I lead over to the docks and we went over to the little scene Laurence and Brandon made. Her face was amazed.

Aphmau,"oh...my...irene......

Its..... Its.....beautiful. Garroth! "

Garroth,"surprise,"

She turned around and hugged me. We sat down and we ate, Talked, laughed and when we sat down on the bench By the shore and she cuddled up to me..
This moment will last forever in my head but will get ten hundred billion times better. I turned to her and kissed her, she kissed back.

Aphmau, " garroth this night and date has been wonderful. Thank you. Its just what I needed."

Garroth," how much you bet this night can't get any better."

Aphmau," I bet one delicious cake that this night could not get any better."

Garroth," heh... Your on."

Third person: (GET LE POPCORN!!)

Garroth stood up and so did aphmau, next thing that came is what surprised aphmau. Garroth went down to one knee and took out a small box..

Garroth,"aphmau..... We've only been together for a little bit of time but after what happened I never want to loses a single moment with you. I care so much about you and I love you more than anything.
Aphmau will you marry me?"

Tears swelled in Aphmau's eyes and she had the biggest smile upon her face, blushing like she was sunburned. She stuttered in her words...

Aphmau," g-garroth.... I....I.I.....I d-d-do!!!! Y-yes!"

Tears came from her eyes as garroth picked her up and spun her around after putting her down he put the ring one her finger. It sparkled as much as her eyes. Garroth pulled her in for a sweet, long, loving kiss. Aphmau wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist and they stayed there in an embrace. For a newly engaged couple...
Pic of le ring:

And they say if you'd shut up with fangirling enough, you could hear the silent screams of all the garmau shippers

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Daaaww! What a cute chapter! Yes, there engaged now. I'm gonna wait three chapters before their wedding day though. I'm very hyped for this chapter and what's to come so see ya in the next chapter!
Bye!!!!💙