chapter 3: drama begins

APHMAU'S POV:

Alright end of the day. I finished my rounds around the village and am ready to go home and go to sleep. I was walking home until.......

Kawii~chan: Aphmau~smepai!! Please tell kawii~chan is it true???

Aphmau : what are you even talking about kawii~chan?

Kawii~chan:she's talking abou you and garroth~kun! Are you two really-

Aphmau :If you must know kawii~chan, then yes I am.

Kawii~chan: REALLY?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YES MY SHIP HAS SAILED!KAWII~CHAN ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU TWO LOOK SUPER KAWII TOGETHER!!!!

Aphmau : and now I'll take my leave and leave.
I tried to walk away befor kawii~chan could ask me a billion questions about me and garroth.
So I got home and hurried up stairs to get to sleep.

■■■■■■■■next morning■■■■■■■■■

Still aphmau's POV:

Aphmau: ugh, morning already...
Wait.. that's right yesterday I became garroth's girlfriend! How could I almost forget that already!

I got up and got ready for the day. As soon as I went downstairs I was tackled by levin.

Levin: mama!! Levin hear you and gar gar luv each other!!!

Aphmau: yes it true levin. ((That was super adorable!!!))

After eating breakfast I guess today Will be different going around the village and I probably gonna be questioned a lot. Fun..
I said goodbye and was leaving then I bumped into someone outside.
Garroth and laurance. Great even more fun...

Garroth: good morning m'lord.

Laurence: lovely morning lady aphmau.

Aphmau: morning to you too and garroth I'm also your girlfriend now it's okay to call me sometime else be side your lord.

Garroth: o-oh uhh.. yeah I guess I just wasn't sure if you w-w-wanted me to call you that...

Aphmau: okay... so anyways morning report?

Laurence: nothing seems to be happening, except cadenza told me a friend of hers is coming to the village sometime today. She know a lot about medicine and stuff like that.

Aphmau: okay I'll be sure to talk to cadenza about that.
As I walk away to go around the village I quickly stop at garroth and kiss him and say bye. Laurence was giving off a bit of a jelous stare though.

Cadenza's POV:

I was work on a fabulous new dress for aphmau because I did hear the news about her and garroth!!ahhhh! There so cute together, even if I was hoping for laurance to date her, it's still cute. I just finished when aphmau walked in.

Cadenza: ah! Aphmau perfect timing i just finished a new dress just for you! Mostly because i heard the exciting news!!!

Aphamu: cadenza that's so sweet! But I came here to get more details on your friend who's coming to the village. What can you tell me about her?

Cadenza: oh, well first of her name is lilian and she know lots about medicine and healing. I originally asked for her to come to help garroth out thought but she's still is coming because it's been awhile since I've seen her. She wears a blue purple hood and she has black hair.

Aphmau: okay thank you cadenza for both the dress and doing what you can if someone wasn't feeling well.

Cadenza: no problem aphmau now here's that dress and try it on!
*shoves dress in aphmau's hands then pushes aphmau into changing room*

Aphmau: so how dose it look??

Cadenza: you look amazing!!!!
(The dress is a pale blue with lilac flowers on it picture it in your head, I'm to lazy.)

Aphmau: oh! I should go show garroth!

???? POV:

?#1: so are you ready for the plan to take place?

?#2: this needs to work the last plan failed and if this one fails were going to have to use force to win

?#1: understood. They won't won't even realize ?#2.

Both 1 & 2: muhahahahhahaha! >:3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tori~chan here hope you enjoyed the chapter. Yes you probably do know who ?#2 & ?#1 is but it's for the dramatic effect of.........yeah. see ya in chapter 4!!