chapter 5: A Trick

Laurence's POV:

So I was pretty much finished with patrolling around the village i keept around cadenza's house to make sure her and her friend was okay. I was about to head out until I saw Lillian walking out of cadenza's house. So I walked over to see what was going on.

Laurence," hey Lillian, I guess your done catchign up with cadenza? "

Lilllan," yeah, cadenza said she has to get back to work but she suggested that I stay for a few days so I thought I'd go out introduce myself to everyone and get to know more the village."

Laurence," well that's nice if you want I just finished patrol and I can show you around the village."

Lillian,"awww, that's so nice if you! Yes I would love to." (Heh tricking him will be easier then I thought..)

I showed Lillian around the village and she meet everyone then that's when we ran into garroth.

Garroth,"hey bro!"

Laurence,"yo bro!"

Garroth,"And I presume your Lillian? Welcome to Phoenix drop."

Lillian,"yes, and thank you. "

Laurence,"soo? How did it go??"

Garroth," huh? Oh! You mean the date?"

Laurence," 'no eating the dirt.' Yes I mean the date. "

Garroth,"it was amazing and I still can't believe it. Aphmau actually loves me back, its crazy that I doubted my trust in the first place. But frankly all I care about is that she's happy.."

Lillian," oohh, is she your giiiiiiiirl friend?? *she said it with a smirk on her face, slightly snickering*"

Laurence," hahaha, yeah they date after all. Anyway Lillian I'm guessing your staying with cadenza for the night?"

Lillian," yes I am she offered and well I couldn't say no. "

Garroth,"okay but stay out of trouble. Laurence, Dante and Dale got the night patrol covered."

Laurence,"okay bro, I'm gonna take Lillian to cadenza's and then I'll be back. "

Garroth,"okay bro"

Laurence," bro"

Lillian," helloo?"

Laurence- sorry, let's go.
And so me and Lillian left for cadenza's and half way there I messed up by looking at lady aphmau's house and I sighed.

Lillian- is there something wrong?

Laurence- no. Everything is okay..

Lillian- I can tell there's something bugging you. Care to tell me. Holding something in and not talking about it isn't healthy.

Laurence- well. Its that. I love aphmau as much as garroth. And well I lost her. As soon as it seemed like she cared and loved me, she turn away and got together with garroth.....

Lillian- and aren't you happy for them?

Laurence- I am its I wish I'd taken the chance when I could of. Every time I see them together I feel enraged. But I don't want to hurt them.

Lillian- mabey your better off forgetting. I mean when your enraged with jealousy what do you want yo do the most?

Laurence- i-i don't know.... I want to ignore them, I want steal her way and I want garroth to stop loving her but I don't want to hurt them and be the bad one.

Lillian- I'll be sure to think over tonight and you should to. I can walk the rest of the way. Goodnight.

Laurence- thank you and night..

Forget them..
What did Lillian mean by that...

★★★time skip to morning★★★

APHMAU'S POV:

Another wonderful morning in Phoenix drop. All I'm hoping is that scumbag Zane doesn't show his face.
So I went downstairs to my surprise I actually got up early! Zoey was still making breakfast while Malachi and levin were still asleep.

Zoey- wow, somebody's up early.

Aphmau- I know, weird. I think it might have to do with the fact for once a day went so wonderful and calm without any problems so I didn't go to sleep worrying about anything....

Zoey- well now I can only guess that yesterday your day was "lovely" * I could hear zoey sniker a bit*

Aphmau- actually it really was lovely. So you need any help with breakfast?

Zoey- nope, but I'm almost done you should go wake up the boys.

Aphmau- yeah wouldn't want them missing breakfast. Haha!
So I go wake up Levin and Malachi. And we had a nice breakfast together. I was about to head out into the village but as soon as I walked outside I saw Laurence come over to my house.

Laurence- morning lord Aphmau, I'm here for my morning report. Lillian and cadenza are doing fine, dale has thankfully not gotten drunk on night watch last night. And there has yet to be any sights of that scumbag Zane or O'khasi.

Aphmau- great and Laurence that's one of the first times I've heard you call me lord aphmau, something wrong?

Laurence- what? Oh, no I guess I just called you lord aphmau instead of lady aphmau.

Aphmau- okay then, well I'm off to say hello to everyone. And resolve any problems.

Laurence- okay, have a wonderful day my lord.

Laurnce's POV:

I can't believe it how quickly she dropped the subject..... When she talked to garroth she cared so much jut she didn't even realize if anything was wrong.... Mabey Lillian was right. So I go off to find Lillian and talk to her.

Laurence- Lillian, good morning.

Lillian- yes Laurence, did you think about what I said yesterday?

Laurence- yes and well what did you mean forget.

Lillian- I mean for get your feelings and accept them why did something happen?

Laurence- yeah, something did.

Lillian- you want to talk about it?

Laurence- uhh, yes. I would

Lillain- okay then. Tell what exactly happened.

Laurence- well when aphmau heard about garroth being "sick" she cared so much about him and wouldn't stop helping him and when I felt off she didn't care as much she immediately dropped the subject. It felt like she didn't want me even around.

Lillian- dose she care? I mean she did pick garroth over you though cadenza told you have shown affection to her before.

Laurence- I don't think she even dose. And why didn't she even give me a chance?!

Lillian- mabey you're better off with out them Laurence.

Laurence- you know what I think your right, I would be better off with out them!

Lillian- okay, then why not leave?

Laurence- really?

Lillian- come we can leave because we don't need them I know someone who you can trust though.

She motioned me to follow her so in blind rage I did..... Until she aphmau came over to me.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Lolz! Cliff hanger tori~chan hopes you enjoyed the chapter tori~chan kept getting writers block.... See ya next time!!!!