chapter 2: admitting the truth

Tori~chan here and I'd like to say before this chapter starts I have absolutely no clue where I'll be going with the story. But I'll wing it and we can all hope for the best.

___________________

Garroth POV:

Uhhh, well there's no going back now..

Garroth: lord aphmau I love you. And I felt this ways since I met you..

Aphmau: "garroth.. I...I "

All she did is stare at me so I took the moment as a chance and leaned in, then our lips connected in a kiss. The best part is SHE KISSED BACK!!! when we broke the kiss I asked her to be my girlfriend

Aphmau:" garroth... yes.. yes yes yes! I will! " with a beautiful beaming smile on her face.

Garroth: thank you! (YES YES YES SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!)

then I brought her in for another kiss. After that I got ready and we went downstairs. However that's when laurance showed up....

Laurence: hey! Looks like somebody got the grump out of his room. Ha. Anyway garroth how are you feeling?

Garroth: I'm much better now and actually I was never sick in the first place..yeah you see.. *explains (because I'm too lazy to type all that again)* and aphmau's sorta my girlfriend now.

Laurence: heh, be carful though I might steal her away one day!

Aphmau: I'm right here...

Garroth: haha, in your dreams laurance!

Aphmau: again standing right next to you...

Laurence: in mine and hers!

Garroth: well-

Aphmau: will both of you shut up I love garroth okay?

Both garroth and laurance: alright!
*garroth in a more positive tone than laurance *

Aphmau left and went on with her daily rounds around the village. Meanwhile I continued chatting with laurance.

Laurence: heh, well I guess you win then.

Garroth: huh??

Laurence: aphmau love you not me so you won her heart. But don't think I won't be there when she needs someone!(might even sweep here off her feet..)

Garroth: uhg...  well I'm going on patrol bye bro.

Laurence: okay bro

Garroth: bro

Laurence: bro

Both: brooooo.

I left and went on my patrol through the village. However I could help but day dream with what hade happened befor with aphmau....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori~chan here and first thing first yes short chapter. I'm still getting use to this. But *fangirls OH MY IRENE THEY KISSED!  And you can expect more of that plus a bit of a lot of drama!!
Bye!!!!
P.s. brooo