chapter 12: the news.

(Its the next day, morning)
Aphmau's POV:

OMI I could not believe it! I'm engaged to garroth! I'm going to announce it the village soon, but first I want to tell Levin and Malachi about this. So I walk over to the park where they were playing and called the boys over.

Aphmau," boys.... I have something to tell you."

Levin," yes mama! "

Aphmau," well, you two both know that garroth loves me and I love him. And yesterday he asked me something that I said yes too. How would feel about garroth being your dad?"

Malachi," wait. You and garroth are getting married! Im going to have a dad!"

Levin,"gar gonna be Levin's dad? YAY!"

Aphmau," I know I'm excited too!"

Garroth then came over and snuck up behind me.

Garroth," hey, what'cha you talking about?"

Aphmau," ah! Oh. Garroth what did I say about scaring me! "

Garroth," sorry I didn't mean too. I just walkup over here."

Aphmau," okay, but I'm just telling Levin and Malachi the news. And let's say there super happy. "

Levin," Dada! Yay!"

Levin ran over and hugged garroth. It was so adorable. (( RIP author, death from cuteness)) then Malachi came over and hugged garroth as well. So I couldn't help but join in.

Aphmau," so, garroth. Is there something up?

Garroth," nothing just wanted to check up on my future wife. Is there something wrong with that?"

Aphmau," not at all. But I'm doing fine. Oh wait I just remembered, when will you moving in?"

Garroth," huh? Oh that's right. I completely forgot about that. I guess whenever I can..."

Aphmau, " well let me know so we get you settled in. Heh."

I gave him a sweet smile. Garroth's moving in with me... He's gonna be my husband... Wow...things are really different. But in the better. Zoey came outside and it was perfect timing cause I wanted her to continue watching Levin and Malachi while I figured out how to tell the village of me and garroth's engagement.

Aphmau," zoey, can you watch Levin and Malachi? I have something I need to set up. I have a really important news to tell the village."

Zoey,"of course. But can I hear the news? I promise I won't tell anyone else until you tell everybody."

Levin," mama! Are you telling zoey about gar being Levin's new Dada!"

Aphmau," I was going to.....but now she already knows..."

Zoey," ......."

Aphamu," zoey..... You alright?"

Zoey," ........"

Garroth," ummm......what's going on...."

Zoey," OH MY IRENE! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN! AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IS THAT REALLY TRUE! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!"

Aphmau," well yes it is true.... See?"

I showed her the ring. She looked like she was going to explode.....

Aphmau," calm down...now don't tell anyone else okay?"

Zoey," alright I won't."

Garroth's POV: